Taycor Financial Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.9

Internship In Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for an internship in Taycor trough my agency "internscout".
    They invited me for a personal interview to the office.

Of course I was asked about my experiences in working and also about my education which I have done in Switzerland.

They gave me also a lot of information about the company and about my future work. I got a very good impression.

Certainly they asked questions about myself and my life to get a better feeling.

They had very hard questions one of these was the following question:
    "How would you find out how many streetlamps exist in the US and you are just allowed to use the computer"
    It was a tough question, cause I didn't thought in the easy way.

How would you do it at home? Of course, count the streets in the US and messure the distance between the streetlamps and count everything.
    Don't think too much just think easy.

Thanks for your attantion

Kind Regards

Karin

Interview Questions

• How many streetlamps exist in the whole US? you can only use your computer   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I originally heard about Taycor from a friend of mine who interviewed with them in the past. I found Taycor's website online and I decided to place a call to HR. I was informed to send my resume to the HR email address. Within a day or two, I received a call from a recruiter, and we planned to have a phone interview a week or so later. The phone interview went smoothly. I basically spoke about my past employment, and my experience in the leasing field. The recruiter told me that he would carve out some time for me to come in and have a one on one interview within the next few weeks, when they would be deciding on bringing more people on board for the beginning of 2012. I came into the office and interviewed with the same recruiter. The interview was very informative, and I really got a great sense of what was to come within the next year at the company. The office looked amazing, and the sense of professionalism about the work place really resembled the healthy reputation of the company. I hope everything works out, and I will be able to employed by such an amazing company that is accomplishing such amazing things!

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the question too difficult or unexpected. Maybe it was because I had already developed a bit of a relationship with the recruiter before the one on one interview. The interview was more informative that interrogative.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I came to know about the position opening through an university job directory site. I received a phone response the same day I contacted the firm regarding my interest in the position. I was asked to go in for an in-person interview the following day. The interview process was positive and stress-free. The interviewer was clear in his questions and gave a good background of the firm, as well as answered any questions I had regarding the position. He went in-depth as to what the position would entail. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience; Taycor Financial offered prompt response to my interest and a positive interview environment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taycor Financial.

Interview

Found the job on the company website, applied by emailing my resume. Received an email a day later to set up a phone interview. We scheduled a phone interview for the next day. Phone interview went well, the interviewer was friendly and informative. Scheduled an in-person interview for the following week, and got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Asking how to handle the conversation with a rude and hostile business.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taycor Financial in April 2012.

Interview

I found Taycor Financial from the internet and decided to apple for a job. The interview process consisted of a phone test, face to face test, and writing test. The hiring manager was helpful to answer any questions I had, and seemed down to earth. He also corrected some mistakes on my resume to help me in the future. The job gave a lot of opportunities to earn money, as highlighted by the hiring manager. Overall, it was not too tense and stressful.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taycor Financial in February 2012.

Interview

Aside from Taycor Financials’ high standing in the business world, the company has one of best website layouts I have seen compared to other equipment leasing and financing companies in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. These two qualities about Taycor Financial encouraged me to apply for the Jr. Account Executive position. The day after I applied, Taycor promptly called back. We scheduled a face-to-face interview for the following day.

The day of the interview was a great learning opportunity for the company and myself to evaluate if I would be a good fit with the culture and goals of Taycor Financial. The environment seemed to have a balanced blend of professionalism and friendly staff. The interviewer laid down the overview of two open positions: a Jr. Account Executive and Marketing Assistant position. I learned that the Jr. Account Executive position would be primarily calling potential customers to find new leads. The Marketing Assistant position was also very attractive because they are using technology in new innovative ways to reach larger audiences. The interviewer shared that one of the most important qualities in a candidate for Taycor Financial is cooperation with the team. It is imperative to remain on the task at hand and stick to the formula that has been proven to profit. I would encourage other candidates to apply if they can do this well. Overall the entire experience was quick and informative.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be offered the choice between the jr. account executive and marketing position because I had applied for the jr. account executive position.   1 Answer

College Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Taycor Financial in February 2012.

Interview

I first learned about the company through an online job search through my University's resources. I came across Taycor Financial and was inspired by their motivating mission statement and dedication to employee growth. After looking over many company profiles, I had my heart set on Taycor's internship program. I sent an email with my resume attached and received a response by the very next day. When I went in for my interview I immediately felt comfortable with the environment. Everyone was very friendly and supportive. I had my one on one interview with the Director of Business Development and everything went smoothly overall. Although I did not come in with the most experience, I was given a chance to show my dedication to taking on new challenges and abilities to learn.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would be able to take on a project that requires a new software, and research to learn how to use that software on your own?   Answer Question