Taycor Financial Vendor Relations Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Vendor Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I learned of the job at Taycor Financial through a friend. It consisted of an in-person interview with a review of my resume. The interviewer also corrected some slight mistakes on my resume to help me for any future jobs. During the interview process, it was clearly laid out as to what the expectations were and the question asked whether or not, the job would be a good fit. Additionally, it was clearly stated of how flexible the job can be for anyone who needs to work with a busy schedule. They are very willing to work with anyone, from any type of background, which was highly appreciated. Overall, the interview was professional and easy-going.

Interview Questions