Taylor Corporation Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor Corporation

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Taylor Corporation (Mankato, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for a particular position, but based on my experience and education, I was asked if I wanted to interview for a higher level position. I said yes and subsequently interviewed with the HR Manager and two leads.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of accounting questions, but they were fairly straight forward. Brush up on your accounting 101-it will help you to answer the accounting questions. The other questions were the typical candid questions... "Tell me a time when you...etc". I was asked about 10 or 12 of these questions.   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Typing test, face to face interview after passing it. Drug test - if you pass it then you get the job. They give you a "date" for your temp position but you will either get let go before that date or continue to work past it, not getting offered a permanent position. Once offered permanent, do not expect a pay raise, if it is offered it is between 10-20 cents. Soon after training, you will be trained for something else and something else after that, you will not get a pay increase just because you do more and know more.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - what did you enjoy about your previous job, what didn't you enjoy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, $10.50 to start in the call center $8.50 in the warehouse

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Interview

Applied through the internship coordinator at my university, heard back in about a week, had one interview, " walk me through your resume", "where do you expect to be in 5 years", "what made you...", expect questions about your resume, blew their socks off, called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Taylor Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

they ive you a call and set up a meeting. you go through 2 interviews in one day and they make you feel like they are going yo offer you something

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about an hour. Two weeks later had a 2-3 hour panel interview with the entire department, this was a little overwhelming because there were so many people and repeated questions. Tenative offer was made that evening, official offer was made about three days later. There wasn't a negotiation option.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview I asked, "If you were to not offer me this position, what might the reason be?" and it apparently almost cost me the job because of the "arrogance".   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taylor Corporation (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Very clear and simple. No technical questions, but rather a feeling out of what was expected and whether or not I was capable of doing the required tasks. Was interviewed by the superior I report to and was very beneficial to get to know that person as well as be introduced to the company.

Interview Questions

• General questions about history and your experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation either accept or pass.

Various Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2010.

Interview

Their hiring process was different, but good. They called me in and I sat with someone who was doing the job I was applying for. For about an hour I got to see what I would be doing with actual work. I knew up front if this was something I wanted to do five days a week. That's not something I had seen at other companies, especially in our area.

Interview Questions

• All questions were typical of an interview, but I was not a typical applicant for the time or the area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation what-so-ever.

Business Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2008.

Interview

one on one interview with dept manager, not very in depth

Negotiation

they made an offer