Taylor Corporation

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Taylor Corporation in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about an hour. Two weeks later had a 2-3 hour panel interview with the entire department, this was a little overwhelming because there were so many people and repeated questions. Tenative offer was made that evening, official offer was made about three days later. There wasn't a negotiation option.

Interview Question – At the end of the interview I asked, "If you were to not offer me this position, what might the reason be?" and it apparently almost cost me the job because of the "arrogance".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very clear and simple. No technical questions, but rather a feeling out of what was expected and whether or not I was capable of doing the required tasks. Was interviewed by the superior I report to and was very beneficial to get to know that person as well as be introduced to the company.

Interview Question – General questions about history and your experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation either accept or pass.

Business Interview

Business

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2008.

Interview Details – one on one interview with dept manager, not very in depth

Negotiation Details – they made an offer

Worked for Taylor Corporation? Contribute to the Community!