Taylor Corporation

Updated Jan 2, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor Corporation

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taylor Corporation.

Applied through the internship coordinator at my university, heard back in about a week, had one interview, " walk me through your resume", "where do you expect to be in 5 years", "what made you...", expect questions about your resume, blew their socks off, called the next day with an offer.

didn't negotiate

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Taylor Corporation in May 2014.

they ive you a call and set up a meeting. you go through 2 interviews in one day and they make you feel like they are going yo offer you something

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in December 2012.

Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about an hour. Two weeks later had a 2-3 hour panel interview with the entire department, this was a little overwhelming because there were so many people and repeated questions. Tenative offer was made that evening, official offer was made about three days later. There wasn't a negotiation option.

Interview Questions
    • At the end of the interview I asked, "If you were to not offer me this position, what might the reason be?" and it apparently almost cost me the job because of the "arrogance".   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2012.

Very clear and simple. No technical questions, but rather a feeling out of what was expected and whether or not I was capable of doing the required tasks. Was interviewed by the superior I report to and was very beneficial to get to know that person as well as be introduced to the company.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about history and your experience.   View Answer
    No negotiation either accept or pass.

Various Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2010.

Their hiring process was different, but good. They called me in and I sat with someone who was doing the job I was applying for. For about an hour I got to see what I would be doing with actual work. I knew up front if this was something I wanted to do five days a week. That's not something I had seen at other companies, especially in our area.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical of an interview, but I was not a typical applicant for the time or the area.   Answer Question
    No negotiation what-so-ever.

Business Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taylor Corporation in April 2008.

one on one interview with dept manager, not very in depth

they made an offer