Taylor Morrison

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor Morrison

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Taylor Morrison.

I was emailed and asked to come into the office for a formal interview. I interviewed with three different people and they were all very knowledgeable about the company. Also, everyone that I interviewed with worked with the company for 5 years+.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were relevant to the job description and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Land Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taylor Morrison.

I applied a month prior before getting an in person interview with the President and a VP from corporate. I only interviewed one time with these two people and it took about a week and a half before I they called me back in to present the offer. TM doesn't typically do a lot of interviews, or if they do, they keep it to a minimum of one day of meeting with people.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I had a problem standing up to upper management. They wanted to hire someone that wasn't too quiet. I thought that question was odd.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation needed. I was happy with the pay.