Taylor University

Taylor University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor University

Personnel Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taylor University in February 2011.

Application with testimony, personal goals and vision, reasons for application, multiple references and reference letters, academic review, behavioral review, interview with Hall director, group interview with community hall directors, interview with Director of residence life.

Interview Questions
    • What do you foresee as a possible challenge on the floor/wing.   Answer Question

Chairman of Student Senate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Taylor University in April 2008.

I had spent the previous year as a student senator. I had proven myself to others in the group to be proactive and successful in making on-campus projects come to fruition. I was asked by the current chairman if I would be interested; others were given a chance to jockey for the position as well. We held a weekly meeting where we each gave our reasoning for being elected and then the current and incoming senators took a vote.

Interview Questions
    No option to negotiate terms