TaylorMade-adidas Golf

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineering Position (Metalwoods) Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Position (Metalwoods)
Springfield, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through their website, unbelievably recieved a call from HR a few weeks later. The woman was very nice and we spoke for about 20 minutes. She asked a few questions about my resume/experience and at the end of the call told me she would set up a phone interview with the Director of Engineering. The interview came around and it was a VERY long 30minute call. At one point he apologized and said "sorry for grilling you so hard". Director ended our call with the advice "I understand you love for the game of golf and I tell everyone looking to get their foot in the door to stay in contact with HR. They can be your best friend". unfortunately I was not offered the job but the experience of the call was very helpful. Hoping to continue my relationship with HR and apply to jobs here regularly

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer ~25 very similar questions along the lines of...
Give me an example of a team setting you were in when everyone had ideas they were working on for countless hours and you had to explain to a teammate why their idea could not be used.
Give me an example of a team setting where your ideas were not used, how did you handle this?
etc...
  Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf.

Interview Details – quick 15 min phone call with the hiring manager, in person 30 minute interview with the VP/hiring manager. Pretty basic easy interview

Interview Question – It was all your basic questions, Why you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Carlsbad, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf in January 2009.

Interview Details – Seemed like a good, young culture of hard working and hard playing staff. Basketball hoop outside with people playing at lunch, driving range on campus as well. Interviewed first with HR then with the hiring manager. Seemed to go semi well but in the end I don't think i had the necessary skills. Now looking into working at Callaway or Titlelist, or possibly outside the golf world. We'll see where I end up!

Interview Question – Why are you the one for this job?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Carlsbad, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf in February 2007.

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview process. I did about a 30 minute phone inteveriew the first time and then saw them the next day. Pretty basic interview questions, however, one was "when you die what do you want on your tombstone?". Threw me off a little bit. Overall, a great organization to work for.

Interview Question – When you die, what do you want written on your gravestone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Golf Pro Interview

Golf Pro
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is very technical i had to tell them everything about golf different specification about the golf club like shaft specifications, club angle, distance etc.

Interview Question – about the golf club   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TaylorMade-adidas Golf in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone call with recruiter, phone call with manager, in-person interviews with manager, HR, coworker, and VP.

Interview Question – Why TaylorMade?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, was able to get $5k signing bonus, $5k salary increase, and increase my annual bonus from 15% to 20%.

Worked for TaylorMade-adidas Golf? Contribute to the Community!