Td Bank Na

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Td Bank Na.

Interview Details – Very professional and the interviewer asks all the right questions to evaluate the person interviewing. They are upfront with all the expectations. AFter initial interview, Human resources then called and approached with the offer

Interview Question – What motivates you the most?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Business Systems Analyst II
South Portland, ME

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Td Bank Na in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied and received a call from HR within 1 week to set up an interview. Had interview with two other people from same department. Interview was approximately 1 hour with technical and business questions. Received call back 1 week after interview to offer the job.

Interview Question – How I would be the liason between the business and technical departments to assist in writing business/technical documentation as well as clearly articulating what business wanted into more technical requirements   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick. I worked on a 4 week transition plan from my current role to new one, I was offered a lateral move but also given a 3% raise.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Td Bank Na.

Interview Details – The process was smooth. The initial contact is a phone interview to screen candidates eligible for a face-to-face. Once you pass the phone interview and get to the face to face, you are interview by the manager or assistant manager for the branch you will be hired for. as long as you meet the qualifications and are able to sell yourself during the interview, then you are in. I was interviewed to work with Commerce Bank. I cannot say what the interview process is like now, but I cannot imagine it being any different.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions. Questions were all tailored for the position applied for. Of course, you have to prepare yourself for scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Td Bank Na.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview by their in-house recruiter within an hour of posting my resume on another job search website. This entailed a very brief version of a phone interview. My initial interview was with two of the call center supervisors. They were punctual and very friendly and fully explained the hiring process, function of the call center and specific job responsibilities for the position I applied for. I was contacted the next day with a job offer and specific instructions on completing new hire tasks.

Interview Question – At the time I was initially interviewed, sales were not a factor so most of the interview questions were the typical: describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a coworker or customer and describe your course of action if you saw a coworker or supervisor doing something that was illegal or against company policy.   Answer Question

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Td Bank Na in February 2012.

Interview Details – Pathetic. Recruiters reach out to you and then they forget they ever called. Did not leave a complete voicemail either. It simply said "Im calling for a job interview from TD Bank. Please give me a call back for a job opportunity". No name, no number. I call back and its their 1800 number and they have no idea who called. Finally months later I get another call. This time we are able to talk right away. I fill in all the hiring paper work, and after the 1st week of working they ask me to refill it, saying I never turned it in. Yes i did, on site, immediately!!! They lost the paperwork containing my private information.
since then I have interviewed for other positions. they are misleading, they make it look like you did exceptionally well by saying "wow, wonderful, outstanding". Two days later it turns to "sorry"

Also, you always hear women dont negotiate. Well I tried, by a factor of 25 cents! The recruiter insulted me and said well I guess if a quarter is going to make you leave then we can give it to you so you stay.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Questions were ridiculously easy and entirely unrelated to the job being performed. mostly kept asking about relevant experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – See above

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Lewiston, ME

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Td Bank Na.

Interview Details – My initial interview process began when the Bank was still called TD Banknorth and a relatively small bank in the NorthEast. I was brought in and interviewed by a manager in a conference room, then another manager came in and interviewed me. After those two were done, I was taken out to lunch by a couple of the team members. I then came back and met with the department manager and was offered the job on the spot.

Negotiation Details – There was a few minutes of salary and benefit discussion then once that was settled, I said I'd go home and discuss it with my family. Called the following day and accepted the offer.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Td Bank Na

Interview Details – Staff recruiters contact you and walk you through step by step

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Collections Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed at Td Bank Na in January 2009.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – Specify a situation where a mistake was made and it was determined that you were at fault?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Small Business Interview

Small Business
Cherry Hill, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Td Bank Na in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate. The manager with whom I interviewed was very forthright and was primarily concerned with how someone with my background would fit in with her team.

My initial interview with the bank was in 2006. The HR interview contained the standard questions about strengths/weaknesses, my 5-year plan, past experience, etc. The interview with the group manager was much less formal and similar to my most recent interview. There was a background check and a drug test.

Interview Question – There were no particularly difficult questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Store Supervisor Interview

Store Supervisor
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Td Bank Na in April 2012.

Interview Details – For store sups all they want is basically a mix of a great CSR and a head teller, my advice is make sure you know how to sell the bank products and keep a great balancing/operations record. Become cross-trained or have teller experience and a little of management too, if not then try and gain experience on your own. Always go the extra mile (if applying internally) and make your name be known to the Regional Manager that way.

Worked for Td Bank Na? Contribute to the Community!