Teach For All
Teach For All Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Teach For All in February 2014.
Interview Details – There is an initial HR Screening process followed by a lengthy assignment and then is followed by interviews with at least three other people, all of whom you would be working with on your team.
- Describe a project that you led and drove all the way through? Answer Question
- What techniques did you use to communicate effectively across cultures? How do you overcome some basic value differences, such as attitudes towards women, to collaborate on projects and programs. Answer Question
- Describe your process for coming up with your answers for your assignment. View Answer
- Where do you see yourself in 18 months? in five years? View Answer
- What core value of the organization most resonates with you? View Answer