Teach for America Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

3.5

Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Teach for America (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and was contacted a couple weeks later asking if I would interview for the position (I did not apply for the position they reached out saying they thought I would be a good fit). I interviewed on the phone with 2 managers and 1 current campus campaign coordinator.

Interview Questions

• How to analyze trends in a data set. How would you pitch TFA to a student? What is your personal experience with diversity? What are some of your marketing ideas for campus?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teach for America

Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Teach for America.

Interview

The hiring process was rigorous but if you have experienced interviews before you will be fine! Definitely prepare, know your resume and be able to articulate how your experience translates to the CCC role!

Interview Questions

• Be able to talk about positives and negatives about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

None