Teach for America

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Fellow Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teach for America in February 2010.

Interview Details – After the submission of an application, a former TFA teacher contacted me for the phone interview. She asked me about my relevant experiences, motivation to join TFA, questioned how I would handle a tough situation as a teacher in school, tested me on TFA's core values, as well as briefly asked for my viewpoints about the two required readings. The interview went pleasantly and lasted about half an hour.

Interview Question – What is the most challenging thing you ever faced?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teach for America

Worked for Teach for America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teach for America Teaching Fellow interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teach for America employees and interview candidates.