Teach for America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Teach for America in August 2007.

Interview Details – The people were very friendly. I was not interviewed by human resources, instead was interviewed by the employee training department. They seemed uncomfortable overall with the interview--didn't really ask typical questions. I think they made their mind up that they wanted to hire me before I even got there. It was odd.

Interview Question – No difficult questions that I can recall.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position was too one-dimensional and didn't offer room for growth.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teach for America

Worked for Teach for America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teach for America Training interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teach for America employees and interview candidates.