Teach for America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Design Intern Interview

User Experience Design Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teach for America in May 2012.

Interview Details – I met TFA recruiters at my school's job fair. I was/am interested in education, so I spoke to them and gave them my resume. Very late in the year, I got an email from someone at TFA asking if I was still interested in working here for the summer. First, I had a phone interview with someone from HA (human assets), then I had a phone interview with the people on the team that I would be working with. All the interviewing was done in about a week.
My perceptions of the people-- the people here are great. My perception of the office is a little different. There's a lot of great people, but the organization is very much divided into silos. Different departments, and even different teams within departments, do not interact very much.

Interview Question – What is your favorite part/specialty in UX design?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teach for America

Worked for Teach for America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teach for America User Experience Design Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teach for America employees and interview candidates.