Teach for America

Teach for America User Experience Design Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

User Experience Design Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teach for America in May 2012.

I met TFA recruiters at my school's job fair. I was/am interested in education, so I spoke to them and gave them my resume. Very late in the year, I got an email from someone at TFA asking if I was still interested in working here for the summer. First, I had a phone interview with someone from HA (human assets), then I had a phone interview with the people on the team that I would be working with. All the interviewing was done in about a week.
My perceptions of the people-- the people here are great. My perception of the office is a little different. There's a lot of great people, but the organization is very much divided into silos. Different departments, and even different teams within departments, do not interact very much.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite part/specialty in UX design?   View Answer