Teachers College Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teachers College

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Teachers College.

Interview

Group Interview. Interviewed with potential manager, his manager plus other colleagues in the same group. Also met with cross-functional team members that I would be supporting. Overall, the interview was pretty laid back. The people were friendly and the questions centered on prior experience and achievements along with why I would be a good fit for the position.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teachers College (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews, first one a panel of interviewers. Actually, the panel struck me as silly when they first told me to prepare for it, but I was astounded by their professionalism and brilliance. They asked all the right questions and sold me on the job right then and there. A second, follow-up with a tighter group (2 managers) was equally engaging.

Interview Questions

• Owning a big project like XYZ-big-project is clearly something you've done. But tell me, I have this little ABC-mini-project, and I have a lot of these kinds of projects. How would you keep them engaging for yourself and manage to give them the same importance and care?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teachers College (Erode (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

knowing details in every process in management