Team Detroit Account Executive Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team Detroit (Detroit, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

I had initial phone interviews with HR personnel before being invited into the office to interview in person. Once at the office, I went through multiple "interviews" with various department members. The reality is, the interview style was more of an open forum discussion with various team members mixed with career experience questions. We walked through my resume and they explained the expectations for the position. Interviewers made you feel very welcome and comfortable right away.

Interview Questions

• Pretend you are the business owner and I am the interviewer - describe to me, to the best of your knowledge, how our program works and who it benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation compared to what they offered. Also received a moving allowance to relocate from my previous city. When salary was discussed, there was no negotiation available.

Other Interview Reviews for Team Detroit

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Team Detroit.

Interview

Very quick to get me into meet them. 2 phone calls before interview. One interview with direct boss and another with the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Pay wasn't what I was looking for.