Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Team Detroit
- Account Executive (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Traffic Coordinator (2)
- Intern (2)
- Media Planner (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Contract Recruiter (1)
- Assistant Media Planner (1)
- Associate Media Director (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Assistant Account Executive (1)
- Manager (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Global Financial Analyst (1)
- Analytics Marketing Manager (1)
- Print Production Artist (1)
- Operational Position (1)
- Metrics Tagging Coordinator (1)
- Art Director– (1)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Director (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Online Marketing (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Implementation Analyst (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Assistant Digital Media Planner (1)
- Junior Art Director (1)
Account Executive Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team Detroit (Detroit, MI) in June 2010.
I had initial phone interviews with HR personnel before being invited into the office to interview in person. Once at the office, I went through multiple "interviews" with various department members. The reality is, the interview style was more of an open forum discussion with various team members mixed with career experience questions. We walked through my resume and they explained the expectations for the position. Interviewers made you feel very welcome and comfortable right away.
- Pretend you are the business owner and I am the interviewer - describe to me, to the best of your knowledge, how our program works and who it benefits. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation compared to what they offered. Also received a moving allowance to relocate from my previous city. When salary was discussed, there was no negotiation available.
Other Interview Reviews for Team Detroit
Account Executive InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Team Detroit.
Very quick to get me into meet them. 2 phone calls before interview. One interview with direct boss and another with the team I would be working with.
- Why do you see yourself in this position? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Pay wasn't what I was looking for.