Team Enterprises

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.1

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Team Enterprises.

Phone Interview was nice and comfortable, good interaction with the hiring manager and a very good outline of what the job is.

Panel interview with the Client and the hiring manager was calm and full of the normal interview questions.

Confidence with your answer are key in this company and they wanted to know you were going to be able to carry that over to real life situations

No negotiation avaialble

Anonymous Interview

2-3 interviews. Dress nice. look good. experience does not matter since this company does not know what they are doing except on how to hire and fire people as a result there is no sense of security or possible growth.

Promotions Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Team Enterprises.

I applied and got an email back shortly. I then set up an interview date a couple weeks later. I met up with the SAM of the company at a Starbucks. I was required to bring my resume and headshots. It was a pretty down-to-earth interview. Some questions pertaining to leadership skills and team work.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty basic. Asking about yourself, experience, leadership, team work, and situations where you dealt with conflict.   Answer Question

Market Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Team Enterprises in May 2012.

I was recommended by my Team boss for the position as a promotion from being a Promotional Specialist for 3 months. The interview was with the campaign director for the North East Region at a hotel in the lobby at a table. He asked a few questions about what I liked about the job as PS, past experience in the promo field and we talked a lot about colleges and partying- basically what colleges I'd be marketing to. I was hired two days after interview and started the same day.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any difficult questions, it was more of a conversation as I was already being pushed by my Team Superiors into the job. I guess toughest question would be work experience and tieing it into the job duties. I didn't have much experience running an entire marketing campaign for a huge region.   View Answer
    Fixed hourly rate, with gas, phone, internet, expense account, amongst a few others.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Team Enterprises in August 2011.

I interviewed with the Team Enterprises manager at a hotel in New Orleans first. He was very thorough about the job description, what he required out of the position, and the realty of job responsibilities. I was asked for a second interview with the clients, Bacardi. I interviewed with both Market managers. They too were realistic about the job requirements and explained what they wanted out of the potential event manager. I was asked back for a third interview with the distributor, RNDC. Again, same thorough questions about myself and what they wanted out of the event manager. Overall, good experience because it helped my tune and tweak my interview skills.

Promotion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Team Enterprises in May 2010.

I originally saw this opportunity posted on Craig's List. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and photos to the HR director. WIthin an hour, she contacted me for an interview. I was going to go to her office to meet with her for an interview but the times didn't line up for our schedules so she interviewed me over the phone and I was hired on the spot.

Activation Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Team Enterprises in March 2010.

Phone screen first from HR, then phone interview with direct manager. Lastly, a panel Interview with representatives from TEAM, wholesale, and supplier. Each representative had prepared questions relating to their department. Interview held at local distributor.

Promotions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Team Enterprises in February 2010.

Interview process is very casual and non intimidating. Basically, they want to see how you interact with other people and how personable you are. It's a great company to work for and I have no complaints to their interview process.

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Team Enterprises in August 2009.

Note: This position may be posted as "promotional model", "brand ambassador", "promotional specialist", etc.

This was hands down the easiest interview I have ever (and ever will) encountered. It was a very casual 5-6 minute chat with the activation manager and two assistants at a local bar. Some applicants had resumes and head shots, but I went on a whim, and didn't have either, and it wasn't a problem at all.

The questions consisted of asking if you had any promotional, sales, or marketing experience. Also asked what brand of beer you prefer (didn't have to be one of the two teams they were hiring for, nor did it seem to matter what your answer was because I remember saying something extremely unintelligent and got the job). From there, it seemed to be very unstructured, as our talk just went naturally from there.

Overall, my suggestion is to dress nicely - NOT typical interview attire (suits, shirts, etc), but a dress, or nice jeans and a nice top. Don't over do your make up or dress like you are going out to the bars, but maybe as if you were just going out to dinner with some girl friends.

You HAVE to be outgoing (but don't talk too much), smile, make eye contact, DO NOT BE COCKY/OVER CONFIDENT (even if you personally know someone interviewing, don't think that will get you in!), and genuine (don't say your career goal is to become a promotional specialist if you're a bio major...they won't want liars).

Interview Questions
    I had only heard rumors of the pay, but since it was so high anyway, I didn't want to ask about it at the interview. There was no room for negotiation, but for my position in State College, PA, it was $25/hour for Miller/Coors girls.

Import Brand Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Team Enterprises.

Initial communication was not encouraging, with a mass-like email reply after submitting the resume. One week later I received a call and the person on the phone asked my availability for a phone interview. After the first phone interview I was supposed to meet in person their local hiring person, but I couldn't get in contact with her until the day of the interview when she finally replied to my phone call. Overall was a pretty awful experience, and the job position was eventually passed to another company to manage it properly.

Interview Questions
    • How many potential accounts did you get in contact with your present job?   Answer Question