Team Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.1

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

I heard about the open position through a mutual friend and applied online. I was contacted by the HR department within 4 days for a phone interview. The position was described in detail and I went through my background and resume. I was then scheduled for another phone screen with the hiring manager and was given additional details on the position, went over my resume again and answered some additional questions. A few days later I was asked to attend an in person interview with the hiring manager and the client. The interview took about 45 minutes with lots of situational questions. From there I was offered the position about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit potential promotional models   1 Answer

Promotions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

I submitted via craigslist had a phone interview and in person meet and greet. Very easy, as long as you are cute, in shape and have a good personality. Lengthy paper-work after being hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

Phone Interview was nice and comfortable, good interaction with the hiring manager and a very good outline of what the job is. Panel interview with the Client and the hiring manager was calm and full of the normal interview questions. Confidence with your answer are key in this company and they wanted to know you were going to be able to carry that over to real life situations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation avaialble

Anonymous Interview

Interview

2-3 interviews. Dress nice. look good. experience does not matter since this company does not know what they are doing except on how to hire and fire people as a result there is no sense of security or possible growth.

Promotional Model/Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They check for professional photos and if you have had an array of customer service jobs. you must be outgoing for this role. and open to speaking with random individuals

Interview Questions

• WHat promotional experience I had?   1 Answer

Promotions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

I applied and got an email back shortly. I then set up an interview date a couple weeks later. I met up with the SAM of the company at a Starbucks. I was required to bring my resume and headshots. It was a pretty down-to-earth interview. Some questions pertaining to leadership skills and team work.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty basic. Asking about yourself, experience, leadership, team work, and situations where you dealt with conflict.   Answer Question

Market Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Syracuse, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was recommended by my Team boss for the position as a promotion from being a Promotional Specialist for 3 months. The interview was with the campaign director for the North East Region at a hotel in the lobby at a table. He asked a few questions about what I liked about the job as PS, past experience in the promo field and we talked a lot about colleges and partying- basically what colleges I'd be marketing to. I was hired two days after interview and started the same day.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult questions, it was more of a conversation as I was already being pushed by my Team Superiors into the job. I guess toughest question would be work experience and tieing it into the job duties. I didn't have much experience running an entire marketing campaign for a huge region.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed hourly rate, with gas, phone, internet, expense account, amongst a few others.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (New Orleans, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the Team Enterprises manager at a hotel in New Orleans first. He was very thorough about the job description, what he required out of the position, and the realty of job responsibilities. I was asked for a second interview with the clients, Bacardi. I interviewed with both Market managers. They too were realistic about the job requirements and explained what they wanted out of the potential event manager. I was asked back for a third interview with the distributor, RNDC. Again, same thorough questions about myself and what they wanted out of the event manager. Overall, good experience because it helped my tune and tweak my interview skills.

Promotional Model/Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (North Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple. A friend who worked for TEAM referred me to my boss. She scheduled several interviews in 20 min time blocks at a Starbucks. It was a casual and very easy going interview. She asked very basic and direct questions, made sure I had a good speaking voice and would not be shy during promotions. The next day she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good promotional model for TEAM?   1 Answer

Promotion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

I originally saw this opportunity posted on Craig's List. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and photos to the HR director. WIthin an hour, she contacted me for an interview. I was going to go to her office to meet with her for an interview but the times didn't line up for our schedules so she interviewed me over the phone and I was hired on the spot.