Team Health

www.teamhealth.com

Team Health Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Regional Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Team Health in May 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter on a Thursday, Phone interview set up with TeamHealth the following Monday, face to face set up on Tuesday with 3 executives, received offer letter the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is the money question, how important it is to me. I was honest and luckily I was because after I got hired they said I was hired because I'm in sales and money is a huge driver for me and I was honest baout that so they knew I would be driven to succeed in this position. There is unlimited earning power.   Answer Question
    Very simple, offer letter was sent, fortunately I was pleased with their offer so there was no negotiating except for time off 2 mths later for a vacation that was already schedueld. That was no problem at all fo them to accomodate that.

Corporate Litigation Paralegal Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Team Health.

Very thorough and professional

Site Coordinator Interview

Ask as many detailed questions as possible in the interview process. The job I began ended up not being anything like what I was told in my interview.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any specifically difficult questions. Just that the interview wasn't reflective of the hiring position.   Answer Question

Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Team Health in October 2013.

Teamhealth took over contract from previous ED staffing group. Interviews were laid back. Friendly people. However, during the process, there seemed to be a lot of low-balling with offers to the PA.s and NPs.

Interview Questions
    • n/a. It was more of an informal "get to know you" interview.   Answer Question
    Dragged out. It took too long to get answers back. And for some, it was a low-ball offer that they were unwilling to compromise with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Team Health.

Interview process was very easy and the turnaround time to hear about position was within the same week.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were basic and not very hard. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions, i.e. What did you do when this happened?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was easy and I was happy with what I ended up with.

Physician Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Team Health in December 2011.

called the recruiter and everything else was very easy

Provider Enrollment Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Team Health in September 2011.

If they are interested, they'll call to set up a 1st interview. Here they will ask about your experience and reason why your change in jobs. If they like you, manager will let you know about coming for a 2nd peer-interview. During this peer interview you meet with 1-2 dpt worker to assest your personality and how it'd fit on the department. Afterwards, you will receive a call with either a proposal to give you the job or to let you know someone else was chosen.

Interview Questions
    They offer me the job at a salary that was lower than I asked for, I declined that offer and counter-offered. They said they'd request an approval for my counter-offer. The next day they call me back and accepted my counter offer, and I accepted the job.

Lead Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Team Health in March 2011.

Submit a resume and cover letter to the hiring manager along with a list of three references. Come into the office for your first interview where you will be interviewed by one or two people. Once you are hired, you will have to come in for about two hours to fill out extensive paperwork. Next, you attend classroom training that can be 3 to 6 weeks long depending on how the class is set up and the schedules of those attending (are they all in school or is it during a holiday, etc.). Classroom training includes a set of quizzes, which I believe total out to six. Once this is complete, you are trained on site with the Lead Clinical Information Manager, where you shadow the lead and vice versa for up to six shifts, and then you're out there on your own.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure your path involves something in healthcare. Be sure you know how this job relates to your future plans.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation.

Physician Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Team Health in November 2010.

I had two different experiences. The first time the recruiter was very excited and motivated to acquire me and provide very specific details and acknowledge my skill/experience level

The second time which was a few years later, a different recruiter sounded pleasant and somewhat interested. However she could not provide details. She never followed up; that's very bad for recruiting

Interview Questions

wasn't prepared to travel at the time, and received a better offer not to travel

Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Team Health in July 2010.

Submitted my resume, & the following week had an interview with management. Spoke with them for about 30 minutes. Started work the following Monday. I did have an aunt in a different department who passed my resume along. Didn't even have a real interview.