Team Health

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Regional Manager Interview

Business Development Regional Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Team Health in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter on a Thursday, Phone interview set up with TeamHealth the following Monday, face to face set up on Tuesday with 3 executives, received offer letter the following Monday.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is the money question, how important it is to me. I was honest and luckily I was because after I got hired they said I was hired because I'm in sales and money is a huge driver for me and I was honest baout that so they knew I would be driven to succeed in this position. There is unlimited earning power.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple, offer letter was sent, fortunately I was pleased with their offer so there was no negotiating except for time off 2 mths later for a vacation that was already schedueld. That was no problem at all fo them to accomodate that.

Very Easy Interview

Site Coordinator Interview

Site Coordinator
Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Team Health in July 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume, & the following week had an interview with management. Spoke with them for about 30 minutes. Started work the following Monday. I did have an aunt in a different department who passed my resume along. Didn't even have a real interview.

Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Interview

Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant
Rocky Mount, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Team Health in October 2013.

Interview Details – Teamhealth took over contract from previous ED staffing group. Interviews were laid back. Friendly people. However, during the process, there seemed to be a lot of low-balling with offers to the PA.s and NPs.

Interview Question – n/a. It was more of an informal "get to know you" interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Dragged out. It took too long to get answers back. And for some, it was a low-ball offer that they were unwilling to compromise with.

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Team Health in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had two different experiences. The first time the recruiter was very excited and motivated to acquire me and provide very specific details and acknowledge my skill/experience level

The second time which was a few years later, a different recruiter sounded pleasant and somewhat interested. However she could not provide details. She never followed up; that's very bad for recruiting

Interview Question – would I be willing to travel without a set schedule   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – wasn't prepared to travel at the time, and received a better offer not to travel

Corporate Litigation Paralegal Interview

Corporate Litigation Paralegal

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Team Health.

Interview Details – Very thorough and professional

Interview Question – Why leaving previous jobs.   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Site Coordinator

Interviewed at Team Health

Interview Details – Ask as many detailed questions as possible in the interview process. The job I began ended up not being anything like what I was told in my interview.

Interview Question – I don't recall any specifically difficult questions. Just that the interview wasn't reflective of the hiring position.   Answer Question

Lead Clinical Information Manager Interview

Lead Clinical Information Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Team Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – Submit a resume and cover letter to the hiring manager along with a list of three references. Come into the office for your first interview where you will be interviewed by one or two people. Once you are hired, you will have to come in for about two hours to fill out extensive paperwork. Next, you attend classroom training that can be 3 to 6 weeks long depending on how the class is set up and the schedules of those attending (are they all in school or is it during a holiday, etc.). Classroom training includes a set of quizzes, which I believe total out to six. Once this is complete, you are trained on site with the Lead Clinical Information Manager, where you shadow the lead and vice versa for up to six shifts, and then you're out there on your own.

Interview Question – Make sure your path involves something in healthcare. Be sure you know how this job relates to your future plans.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Team Health in December 2011.

Interview Details – called the recruiter and everything else was very easy

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Team Health.

Interview Details – Interview process was very easy and the turnaround time to hear about position was within the same week.

Interview Question – Questions were basic and not very hard. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions, i.e. What did you do when this happened?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy and I was happy with what I ended up with.

Provider Enrollment Coordinator I Interview

Provider Enrollment Coordinator I
Sunrise, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Team Health in September 2011.

Interview Details – If they are interested, they'll call to set up a 1st interview. Here they will ask about your experience and reason why your change in jobs. If they like you, manager will let you know about coming for a 2nd peer-interview. During this peer interview you meet with 1-2 dpt worker to assest your personality and how it'd fit on the department. Afterwards, you will receive a call with either a proposal to give you the job or to let you know someone else was chosen.

Interview Question – Why change jobs now? What do you expect to gain here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer me the job at a salary that was lower than I asked for, I declined that offer and counter-offered. They said they'd request an approval for my counter-offer. The next day they call me back and accepted my counter offer, and I accepted the job.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!