Team TAG

Average Difficulty
46 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Team TAG in July 2013.

Interview Details – There are three interviews through this process. First interview is a face to face between you and the HR manager. This is where they get to know you as a person and as a candidate. If granted another 2nd interview, it is an actual shadow day where you are shadowing a top leader for the day to gain the full experience, and finally, if you receive a great recommendation there is a 3rd is final interview with the owner.

Interview Question – Do you feel comfortable in managing a team of 10 or more people?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be yourself, shower the HR with your great personality, to differentiate yourself from others. Team Tag possess a lot of amazing ambition people, and of course, we want to maintain that high energy culture.

Jul 15, 2014

We definitely encourage everyone that applies to us to be themselves during the interview process. We're excited for you to join our high energy culture!

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Team TAG.

Interview Details – 1st interview: General questions about you, specifically highlighted that they need leaders and asked if you can become a leader.
2nd interview: Shadowing a closer, who will become your supervisor, all day. At this point, you'll finally realize that it is door to door sales.
Final interview: If you like what you have seen in 2nd interview, you'll be meeting with the company owner.

Interview Question – Can you see yourself becoming a leader?   Answer Question

Jun 24, 2014

Thank you for your response. We hope to help you in becoming a leader in our business! Welcome to the team!

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Team TAG in February 2013.

Interview Details – First day is a face to face meeting with the HR or management team. Dress business professional. The questions are easy and pretty laid back. They mostly judge on social skills-- as long as you are warm and at ease, they will likely invite you back.

2nd interview: whole day shadow with a leader. Wear comfy shoes and be open minded. Have fun at show you have people skills and can keep up.

3rd round interview: if the leader is on the fence about you, the management team will grill you. But if you impressed the leader, it's easier. Key here is to impress the 2nd round interviewer.

Interview Question – Mine was a riddle. It was a tough one.   Answer Question

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your interview review. We're glad to hear you impressed our team!

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Team TAG in March 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me after a few days of application and scheduled an on-site. When I came to interview, there were a bunch of other candidates lined up against the wall, most likely interviewing for the same position.

I spoke to one of the managers, who asked typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. After that, I was taken to one of the group meetings where the managers gave a sort of pep talk to the other employees (basic sales techniques, etc.).

Later in the day, I got a phone call saying I was invited for a second round. Turns out it was a shadowing interview, where you follow around another associate for the entire day as he goes door-to-door, trying to sell cable packages to the neighborhood residents. I didn't see this coming, and the day was especially rough since it was raining heavily. Barely anyone answered the door and even less people would let us inside to help them set up their cable. I honestly didn't need to shadow this employee for the entire day to figure out this job wasn't the right fit for me. I also learned that the Marketing Associate title was just another spin on the sales role, which I was not aware that I was interviewing for.

If you can survive door-to-door sales and having your entire salary be commission based, then this job would possibly be a good fit.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The role was pure sales, door-to-door. 100% of your salary is commission based. Just wasn't for me.

Jun 24, 2014

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Team TAG at the moment does not actually represent any cable company. We represent a business supply and solar utility company. We wish ... More

Account Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Team TAG in April 2014.

Interview Details – Just general questions. Casual interview. Ask you about your interests, where you see yourself in a few years etc . don't talk about compensation in the first interview, if you get selected they call you for round 2 which lasts a whole day and round 3 with a panel. People taking the interview are pretty cool so are the other employees in the office.

Interview Question – How do you deal with rejection   Answer Question

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you had a positive experience with our staff. We wish you the best of luck!

Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Team TAG in April 2014.

Interview Details – I went to the first interview and had a great experience. Everyone was extremely friendly and the interview was more of a conversation than anything. It was slightly delayed (1:00 meeting happened closer to 1:45), but both receptionists kept up conversation and made the time pass quickly. The interview itself last around half an hour.

Interview Question – All of the questions were general questions about what you were looking for in a job, do you consider yourself a leader an the like.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered an invitation to the second interview but declined because I didn't feel like Team TAG was the right fit for me.

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the wait but glad you enjoyed the lobby and the conversation with the staff. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Team TAG in June 2013.

Interview Details – First round was a quick prelim just to get to know what I could bring to team tag, what I like, and what I seek in the future. Second round was a day of shadowing which was perfect for those who want to know exactly what they are doing. Third round is the final interview with Jaime, he makes you earn the position.

Interview Question – Do you think you will be able to do well in this business   Answer Question

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! We're glad you like our interview process and got to experience what it's like to work at Team TAG. Welcome to the team!

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Culver City, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Team TAG.

Interview Details – the intervew takes 15mins. people are nice here, but company, no

Interview Question – just about my experience and leadership skill   Answer Question

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that it didn't work out but we wish you the best of luck on your job hunt!

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Team TAG.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviewing, first, one on one, second, follow around an employee for a day, third, final one on one interview

Interview Question – what would you do with $1 million dollars   Answer Question

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that it didn't work out but we wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors!

Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Team TAG.

Interview Details – First round Interview was vague but second round was more clear and it was nice to be able to shadow an employee for a full day and make a decision afterwards.

Interview Question – Commission based pay   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was clear and I was on the same page with the employer.

Jun 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the full day job shadow and got to see what a day in the life of someone at Team TAG looks like! Welcome to the team!

Worked for Team TAG? Contribute to the Community!