TeamF1

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamF1 in June 2012.

Interview Details – donno much about the process. Written test, technical round and hr round will be there.

Interview Question – What is your most best and worst moments in your career and personal life   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeamF1 in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews are conducts based on the potential candidate applying for the post instead of template based.

Interview Question – Describe the toughest situation (in technical projects) faced and how you have made through it.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeamF1 in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very interesting and very professional. there is a real programming test.

Interview Question – explain ioctls work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamF1 in April 2010.

Interview Details – First round was a written test on basic C, OS, general logical reasoning, English.
Second round was a technical interview on C. I was asked only basic C questions related to arrays, dynamic memory management, pointers, etc..
Third round was HR round. In this round i wasn't asked much except my hobbies, my pluses and minuses, etc.. for most of the time HR guy told me about the company, rules, timings. etc..

Interview Question – I was asked if i appeared for any other interviews before that, i told yes, then i was asked why i did not get selected in any of those interviews   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TeamF1? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeamF1 interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by TeamF1 employees and interview candidates.