TeamLease Staffing Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

BDM Interview

BDM
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by the operations team and was scheduled for a f2f with the GM. There was no further round of interview. then I met the HR and the offer was rolled out. Joined the company after 10 days and had a detailed induction program.

Interview Question – It was a general interview starting of with tell me about yourself and then details about past employment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nil

Payroll Operations Interview

Payroll Operations
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in December 2013.

Interview Details – First round - Regular questions like tel about yourself, your last job, career plans.
Second round - excel test
final round - with the manager where he explains the profile, and salary discussion n salary is not negotiable.

Interview Question – nothing as such. since they want someone on contract basis for 1 year they dont analyse you that extremely.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because it was a contract basis job.

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview of five rounds, which includes typing, essay writing , Aptitude , HR round

Negotiation Details – Nothing

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Anonymous Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Round one - Telephonic
Round two - Interview with the manager

Interview Question – the questions are related to HR filed   View Answer

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Senior Operations Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was very specific and done by the reporting authority so that all expectations were properly set.

Interview Question – Nothing that I can mention.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 10-15% hike from your previous salary.

Payroll Operations Executive Interview

Payroll Operations Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by recruiter of the company from hyderabad. Written test was conducted, whcih included aptitude and MS excel questions and 1st round of interview was taken by recruitment manager, asked me about my previous experience and how i am comfortable with shifts (8 am to 2 pm and 2 pm to 8 pm) its 6 hours shift and then one of the team manager took the final interview and negotiated salary

Interview Question – there was no such question   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Vadodara (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Directly were introduced to teamlease by You Broadband & Cable India Ltd. Worked for one year no issues about salary not an issue in anyway because there was no point raised.And yes the next year is also renewed by teamlease.

Interview Question – Why did the company introduced only to teamlease?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Bloody no negotion were in need of job so accepted it. But I am thankfull to the company.

SCC India Japanese Agent Interview

SCC India Japanese Agent
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

Interview Details – Fluency in japanese language and confidence

Interview Question – Computer knowledge, exprience in japanese language field and how to handle the work pressure   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

Interview Details – Initially a Short written exam on technical knowledge related to job

Interview Question – Nothing simple, it was simple with the previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be with your negotiation and then declare your decision

Accountant Executive Interview

Accountant Executive

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

Interview Details – it was very simple.

Interview Question – Nothing like that only job related.   Answer Question

Worked for TeamLease Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!