TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2014

2.9

Payroll Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in December 2013.

First round - Regular questions like tel about yourself, your last job, career plans.
    Second round - excel test
    final round - with the manager where he explains the profile, and salary discussion n salary is not negotiable.

Interview Questions
    • nothing as such. since they want someone on contract basis for 1 year they dont analyse you that extremely.   Answer Question

because it was a contract basis job.

SCC India Japanese Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

Fluency in japanese language and confidence

Interview Questions
    • Computer knowledge, exprience in japanese language field and how to handle the work pressure   View Answer
    salary.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

Initially a Short written exam on technical knowledge related to job

Interview Questions
    • Nothing simple, it was simple with the previous experience   Answer Question
    Be with your negotiation and then declare your decision

Accountant Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions.

it was very simple.

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in June 2012.

It was a nice experience, there are 2 face to face rounds of interview with account lead and manager. Be thorough with market trends and technologies. Be sure what ever you are telling is correct.

Interview Questions
    Yes i did, based on market trends company will give the salary, incentive part is very good in this company.

Payroll Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in October 2011.

I was called by recruiter of the company from hyderabad. Written test was conducted, whcih included aptitude and MS excel questions and 1st round of interview was taken by recruitment manager, asked me about my previous experience and how i am comfortable with shifts (8 am to 2 pm and 2 pm to 8 pm) its 6 hours shift and then one of the team manager took the final interview and negotiated salary

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in October 2011.

Was very specific and done by the reporting authority so that all expectations were properly set.

Interview Questions
    10-15% hike from your previous salary.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in September 2011.

Interview was quite well but technical round was very tough. At all it was a great experience for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join our company.   View Answer
    • what will happened when you are disqualified from interview.   View Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in September 2010.

Interview of five rounds, which includes typing, essay writing , Aptitude , HR round

Nothing

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in May 2010.

I was contacted directly by the operations team and was scheduled for a f2f with the GM. There was no further round of interview. then I met the HR and the offer was rolled out. Joined the company after 10 days and had a detailed induction program.

Interview Questions
    • It was a general interview starting of with tell me about yourself and then details about past employment   View Answer
    nil