Teavana Assistant General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Teavana in February 2012.

When I first interviewed for Assistant General Manager, I had my AM and RM their. My AM did all the interviewing while the RM was on her phone or yawning the whole time. When I tried to tell my story, the RM would say I know I saw your resume. She was very cold and not willing to let me talk. The second time I did the interview it was just like the first time. I got the job with the promise of getting to General Manager after the first of the year. I didn't get it so I left.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your worse Manager that you worked for.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teavana

Assistant General Manager Interview

I was already an employee so I had an interview with my area manager and a phone interview with my regional manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Teavana in March 2013.

I applied for MIT and they had me do an interview for AGM. Its a simple scheme to get you to to do all the work for a lower pay. Dont fall for it

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to sell an item on the spot to them. Other than that the question are pretty much elementary   Answer Question

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!