Teavana Barista and Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Team Member (19)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Barista (10)
- Team Lead (5)
- Sales Associate/Teaologist (5)
- General Manager (4)
- Store Manager (4)
- Assistant General Manager (3)
- Teaologist (3)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Sales Team Member (2)
- Salesperson (1)
- Seasonal (1)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Retail (1)
- Sales Team (1)
- Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Any (1)
- Sales Team Member "teaologist" (1)
- Human Resources Administrator (Atlanta) (1)
- Sales Associate (Team Member) (1)
- Team Member/Sales Associate (1)
- Sale Team Member (1)
- Teaologist/Barista (1)
- Teaologist/Sales Associate (1)
- Barista Interview (1)
- Team Member (Sales) (1)
- Team Member (Sales Associate) (1)
Barista and Cashier Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Teavana.
Interview Details – Interview process
- Manager and co manager there.
I arrived 10-15 minutes early and I waited until the set time before they had time to interview me.
They asked if I wanted some tea and I passed on that because I already had something to drink before going. They sat me down at the food court and began asking me questions such as describe a time when you had to deal with difficult customer what did you do. etc.
They said they would call back in about a week. I waited a month and they did not call at all. I had to e-mail the company to ask and they sent a standard, good luck in your future job hunting, we already have candidates sort of thing. Its a automatic e-mail I can tell.
It took about 30 minutes to do the interview.
Interview Question – None Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teavana