Teavana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teavana in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was mad e to feel extremely comfortable in the interview process. Everyone was very personable. I was given a short tour of the offices and introduced to people I would be potentially be working closely with. I had tons of questions and they were happy to take the time to answer every question I asked. They were very genuine and honest in their answers. The recruiter I was working with kept in close touch and always let me know what the next step was going to be. While I was not made an offer, they were prompt in notifying me in their decision as well. I would be happy to interview with this company again in the future.

Interview Question – I don't think there were any unexpected questions, although I would have to say the most unique thing about the interview process was, upon my arrival to the interview in the high-rise where the offices are found, there is no "front desk" or receptionist. You enter their space, go into a very small room and dial an extension to let the interviewer know you have arrived.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teavana

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teavana Recruiting Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teavana employees and interview candidates.