Teavana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Interview

Retail
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teavana in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on the companies website. The interview was in-person with the general manager. The interview consisted of really basic general questions without any difficult behavioral questions which I liked. It was probably one of the easiest interviews I can remember. The general manager asked about my previous jobs. It was stressed that the job was very sales intense and had sales goals. I got the impression they were looking for some sales background. At the end the general manager walked me through their sales process and asked me to repeat what they just showed me.

Interview Question – Repeating the sales process at the end was the most difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!