Teavana

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Teavana.

Interview Details – A very simple process, just apply and interview.

Interview Question – What are you most passionate about?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teavana in September 2012.

Interview Details – The manager offered me a drink before the interview and got to know each other a little bit while he was making it. We sat behind a noisy Starbucks location (ironically) and the manager had my resume at hand to refer to. He told me they were looking to hire 2 people to start working next week and what the job consisted of, etc etc. The first question he asked me was to pretend he was a customer and sell him the drink I was drinking. I was already anticipating this question and I read about the drink in the pamphlet ahead of time. He asked me the taste after I was done talking and repeated myself what I tasted, I guess I should have expressed it more than two words. He continued with "Tell me a time you had to convince or sell something to a group of people" and "What is your greatest passion in life". Basically sales questions. They want to know you can sell something and you will push for sales. It was a quick interview since they wanted to hire someone fast. He told me if I got the job he would call that weekend. If not, he would call the week after. I didn't get a call at all though. I don't mind I didn't get the job because I don't like pushing people to buy, but I would have appreciated a call. I know the manager is a busy guy but I just find it respectful to call when they say they will. It'll only take 3 minutes of your time.

Interview Question – What is your greatest passion in life   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teavana

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teavana Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teavana employees and interview candidates.