Teavana

Teavana Sales Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teavana.

A very simple process, just apply and interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teavana

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teavana in September 2012.

The manager offered me a drink before the interview and got to know each other a little bit while he was making it. We sat behind a noisy Starbucks location (ironically) and the manager had my resume at hand to refer to. He told me they were looking to hire 2 people to start working next week and what the job consisted of, etc etc. The first question he asked me was to pretend he was a customer and sell him the drink I was drinking. I was already anticipating this question and I read about the drink in the pamphlet ahead of time. He asked me the taste after I was done talking and repeated myself what I tasted, I guess I should have expressed it more than two words. He continued with "Tell me a time you had to convince or sell something to a group of people" and "What is your greatest passion in life". Basically sales questions. They want to know you can sell something and you will push for sales. It was a quick interview since they wanted to hire someone fast. He told me if I got the job he would call that weekend. If not, he would call the week after. I didn't get a call at all though. I don't mind I didn't get the job because I don't like pushing people to buy, but I would have appreciated a call. I know the manager is a busy guy but I just find it respectful to call when they say they will. It'll only take 3 minutes of your time.

Interview Questions