Teavana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teavana.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call to interview about 3 days later. My interview was for the following morning after the call. I walked in and was greeted by another interviewee, an employee, and the general manager who would be interviewing. They were all very pleasant, and I was asked if I wanted a cup of tea which was made before the interview. The interview itself wasn't difficult at all, and I wouldn't really consider just one a other person a "group". It lasted about 30 minutes because we were all very talkative. She asked a bunch of "describe a time" questions...just be honest and clear. Smile a lot, they don't want cranky sales people. The last portion of our interview was role play, where I was asked to sell the other interviewee my cup of tea, which actually wasn't as bad or nerve wrecking as I thought it would be. This is without a doubt just about the most fun interview I've ever been on. We were told that we would be contacted in the next to days with the news of whether we had gotten the job or not. I received a call that night and was told that I got the job as not a seasonal employee (which is what I applied for) but that she wanted to have me as a core team member. So just go in with a positive attitude, be honest, have fun & you should do fine!

Interview Question – Sell this cup of tea.   View Answer

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!