Teavana

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teavana in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was great. Group interview. then they call back for a one on one

Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teavana in October 2012.

Interview Details – You first begin by filling out an application that you can get from the store. If qualified you will have a phone interview first then be called in for a 1:1 interview. If/when hired you will attend a PAID training period with other newly hired team members of about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. They want to hear about your job experiences and hobbies that you like. The one good thing about Teavana is that hire people of all backgrounds and aren't afraid to hire people that express themselves...so if you've got tattoos, piercings, or pink hair but can still look and act professional you'll most likely be hired. So don't be afraid to be yourself   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Teavana.

Interview Details – Applied online and was invited for an interview with the General and Assistant Managers

Interview Question – Standard interview question with emphasis on reasoning and sales abilities.   Answer Question

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Teavana in July 2011.

Interview Details – There was no communication with the store at first. It took over two weeks for the area manager to get back to me on my application. My original application was for Barista and was changed to Team Leader during the interview. They see skill sets and make quick decisions on positions during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
  • If a customer walked up to you and asked for a specific product, how would you handle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they told you what they offered and you either accepted that or rejected it.

Team Lead

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teavana in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was fairly easy. A lot of customer service type questions. Have I worked in a cafe type environment? Have I ever had a sales job? I can't remember much because it was a few years ago.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teavana

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teavana Team Lead interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Teavana employees and interview candidates.