Teavana Teaologist Interview Questions

2.5

Teaologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teavana in November 2013.

Interview

fill out app, take it in to store, talk to manager directly and bring resume. interview questions based on customer service

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teavana

Teaologist Interview

Interview

Went in my mith my resume and a letter of Rec. Was offered an iterview on the spot and started work 3 days later. Cake Walk.

Teaologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teavana (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

Showed up at the store, made me pick a tea which the barista made. Sat in the center court with the manager who asked me to describe the tea to them, try to sell the tea to them, & just tried to get me talking to see what my selling personality was.

Interview Questions

• Everything was name 3. Apparently it's harder to think of 3 things you're good at, bad at, et al.   Answer Question