Teavana

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaologist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teavana in November 2013.

Interview Details – fill out app, take it in to store, talk to manager directly and bring resume. interview questions based on customer service

Interview Question – what you do with difficult customer   Answer Question

Interviewed at Teavana

Interview Details – Went in my mith my resume and a letter of Rec. Was offered an iterview on the spot and started work 3 days later.

Cake Walk.

Interview Question – What do we sell by looking at the store?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Teavana in August 2012.

Interview Details – Showed up at the store, made me pick a tea which the barista made. Sat in the center court with the manager who asked me to describe the tea to them, try to sell the tea to them, & just tried to get me talking to see what my selling personality was.

Interview Question – Everything was name 3. Apparently it's harder to think of 3 things you're good at, bad at, et al.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teavana

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teavana Teaologist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Teavana employees and interview candidates.