Tech Mahindra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Leader Interview

Tech Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2010.

Interview Details – call for interview and they will send for client interview, if selected then they will take and after that project finished then they will ask to quit. otherwise we need to find a job inside on our own. they will give one month time and if you not able to find then they will start termination process.

Interview Question – are ready to work any type of job based on the situation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in August 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very methodical. I didn't have to wait for long and the interview finished within 2 hours. The questions were on basics of collections in Core Java nothing more. I was asked to draw the tree structure of all the collections available in Java. I could draw it quickly as i had learnt it quite recently.

Interview Question – Will you be willing to work at a Client location ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They accepted my requested salary without any negotiations.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Senior Solutions Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were couple of round of technical interview followed by manager's interview. There were also a pre and post HR interviews in order to fix the compensation. Documents were to upload directly to send to HR coordinator and upload to the site prior to employment offer letter was released

Interview Question – There were couple of round of technical interview followed by manager's interview. There were also a pre and post HR interviews.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2014.

Interview Details – 5 levels of hiring interviews including one telephonic round. one HR round, one chief operations round, one functional head round, one zonal head round . all personal interviews at bangalore office. interviews were all on own personal experience and would be easy if u hav got considerable knowledge in the processes and the organisation.

Interview Question – employee life cycle improvement and working with scarce resources   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – CTC was very less than my current CTC and not even upto the market level

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2010.

Interview Details – there was1 st apti test , which covered all things (vocab , antonyms , synomyms, sentence correction , aptitude skills, techical part ..)
there were 4 sections , and in Tech M you have sectional cut off
then there was a group discussion on any topic of interviewer choice
then Technical interview , which went about 1 hours
finally HR

Interview Question – spanning tree program , RDBMS concepts , C programs , Matlab programs   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2010.

Interview Details – Resume reaches HR....they will call and set the interview date......need to attend 2 rounds of Technical and HR round...where your CTC is negotiated. Then you will get into the company....will be allotted a suitable project based on the your skills.

Interview Question – How would you rate your emotional Intelligence and why? Did you ever face a difficult subordinate and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate your Salary and Position based on your Previous experience and Market Value.

Very Easy Interview

UI Developer Interview

UI Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2014.

Interview Details – i was interview at techmahindra ARM tech park bangalore. interview process went for more than 1 hour,questions were mostly related to object oriented javascript , html5,css3,RWD.i answered every questions.After finishing the interview for a rating of 3.5/5 and selected for a telephonic round with HR.

Interview Question – all questions were easy
wating to complete the HR round
  Answer Question

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Associate Business Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was for 5 rounds, the initial round was a written test of basic statistical concepts, followed by 2 rounds of technical interviews, the fourth round was for a presentation, where the candidates were asked to present any of their previous work, the final round was an HR round where they tested the interpersonal skills.

Interview Question – A business case of the taxi on hire in Bangalore city railway station.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I didn't because I was unaware of the average salary in the industry

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2014.

Interview Details – Clear apti. the rest is do-able. br frank and polite.

Interview Question – Why Tech mahindra   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Change Analyst Interview

Engineering Change Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – I interviewed in college. They had a detailed Interview process. First round was an aptitude exam, which consisted of questions from basic math and english. The second round consisted of group discussion and the final round was interviews with the reporting manager.

Interview Question – There wasn't really a difficult question. All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Mahindra

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!