Tech Mahindra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Senior Technical Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call from 3rd party and arranged for interview, it was like a scheduled walk in :), interview time @ 11.30, but started @ 3.30, just a technical round with in CV, then manager round as usual reason for job change. finally ended with HR in salary negotiation. and received Offer.

Interview Question – i dint feel as difficulty in technical round, since all the q are from CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – while Entering in techm can ask for 100% hike, but after that poor compensation. 0-8% per annum, avg is 4%. Worst.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round was aptitude. Questions on general aptitude were asked mostly maths and problems on speed, time, work etc.
Second round was HR round. It was an one on one interview.
Whole process was completed in one day

Interview Question – Problems in aptitude round were difficult   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was selected from a pool campus held in Acropolis Institute in Indore on 9th March 2014. There were 4 rounds. First round was combination of Aptitude and verbal. There were around 170 questions, which need to be answered in 80 mins. You just need to manage time between the sections, not that difficult phase.
The shortlisted students were called for technical interview, I am from Computer Science, so they asked a few questions about my project, and some basic concepts about OS. After that there was an extempore round, which was unexpected for me, but I gave my best. They gave an on-spot topic to speak. You need not to worry, just speak what you mind says at that time, but in good English. The final round was the HR Round, in that they asked a few questions about my career goal and what if I was not selected. The result took a good amount of time, but finally I was selected. Hope this helps you to prepare well in your attempt.

Interview Question – In Interview I was asked if I would be able to do night shifts.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't ask about your future expectations to the HR, and think before you speak. Rest is all taken.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Associate TG1 Interview

Technical Associate TG1

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in August 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test:
Quants, English - DIfficulty level : Average

Technical interview:
It was easy. Basic C Programming (program on bubble sort) and final year project.
Being confident about what you are talking is important.

HR Interview:
SImple puzzle which I could not answer but attempted. I was confident and with smiling face.

Negotiation Details – None

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Entry Level Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of two three rounds.
1) Verbal and Quantitative sections. total 170
2) Technical Interview
3) HR interview
The first round is a CAT(Computer adaptive test) and is relatively easy if you are well prepared. It deals with basic english vocab and grammar. The quants section is a little tricky and needs a knack with mathematics.
The Technical Interview round starts quite comfortable with the interviewer asking questions from the area / field you are comfortable with. Failing to answer is which they switch fields and topics. Overall difficulty level : 65%
The HR interview is relatively straight forward with questions aiming to test your acuteness. The questions will be rapidly put forth to test your agility.

Interview Question – What is the difference between dedication and commitment?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Opted for Higher studies

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2014.

Interview Details – First round - Apts,Second and Third rounds are Technical and HR interviews respectively.The interview process was neat.They were very much selective in choosing the candidates.around 400 attended the process where only 11 people were finally recruited.

Interview Question – What is the reason for the drop down in your marks in UG when compared to your HIgh school/Higher secondary?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2013.

Interview Details – An off campus link was provided to register. After a couple of days of registering they will send you an call letter for an aptitude test. I wrote the aptitude test but couldn't get select for the next round. Since many people were called, they had separated into batches for writing aptitude test. I think atleast more than 1000 people were invited for this drive. Each batch consist of atleast 200 people. In that only few were selected. I got information from friends that after aptitude test they had one technical and one HR interview. Technical and HR round were easy for them.

Interview Question – Aptitude test was easy.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in August 2014.

Interview Details – Company HR shortlisted and called for interview on weekend.Manager took tele-interview from home for senior level position. Extremely rude and pre-decided not to select a female. Asked a volley of questions as if trying to put stress,but incoherent and weird method.

Interview Question – If I select you,what will you do?!!!   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Care Executive Interview

Customer Care Executive
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2010.

Interview Details – My first job and interview in Tech Mahindra in Chandigarh plant for CCE. I was with other 35+ guys and in the last we only 5 are selected. It was a awesome experience.

Interview Question – Why you are here?   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2014.

Interview Details – first round is technical round in which you are given a simple C pgm to execute in 20min. next is again technical round in which 10 objective questions and 1 pgm to execute in 1hr. computers are given in both rounds and you can compile and see before you submit your pgm. 3rd round is technical f2f round which covers mainly there requirments and whatever you write in resume. 4th round is hr in which your professional details and salary negotiation is done.

Interview Question – it was device driver question.."what does kernel wants from driver pgm to detect device."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiate but dnt ask too much than what they offer.

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!