Tech Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

Test Engineer Interview

I had an early phone interview with about 3 people. It was very hard to understand them through their accents. The entire interview they kept interrupting me with "Yea yea yea". I don't know if it's a culture thing, but I did not appreciate it.

Me: "Good morning"
    THem: "yea yea"

Oracle Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2014.

applied to this job via a head hunter. After multiple postponements of the initial round, a phone call from Tech Mahindra for 30 mins was scheduled to discuss the oppurtunity and my fitment. Got through the interview but had to decline the offer they gave me.

offer was not upto my expectations

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Excellent Case Study Interview. Was provided data and asked to prepare a dummy pitch for a CFO. Excellent background setting and very focused case study. Tested my skills of understanding the business needs, presenting facts and figure in a storyboard fashion. Great Panel.

Technical Architect Interview

Multiple technical interviews (internal and Customer) as the project demanded that much. Don't believe the HR if he says you would get bonus, etc. Make sure you have what you want in the paper.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2014.

They will come to campus for an info session, but I will be out of town. So I asked if I can talk with them in advance. The recruiter called me and told me they have sales position only at this time. Because my interest is in Finance, so I finished phone talk soon.

Interview Questions
    • not clear what position and what role is.   View Answer

Trainee Programmer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Same as others written test, TR and HR

Interview Questions
    • What if you are suddenly transfered to other city?   View Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Good

Interview Questions
    No negotiation were done as employer was not ready.

Assistant Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

I was hired from my under graduation college

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2014.

I came highly regarded in my field and talked to the MSFT hiring mgr directly. The agency did nothing to get this job. I did all of the work myself

I didn't have time to negotiate as I was out of town and later found out not PTO, which I would have asked for more money

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I was interviewed in my college ..The test was very basic and consisted of verbal and quantitative questions .Then I was taken to a roon for the techical interview which was based on C and C++ and pretty much the basics were covered.It was very easy

Interview Questions

Had a better offer and the compensation was not that good