Tech Mahindra

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.9

Tech Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

It was good. Interviewers are really good. The questions were all about what you know and how strong in it. Didn't ask any syntax which was good. Some people cant answer though syntax.

i'm waiting :)

Programmer Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

The interview process consists of an online test, followed by a technical interview and finally an HR round. None of the rounds are elimination rounds. hence, be cool. The online aptitude round is very easy and you will be able to answer most of them. Then comes the technical interview. The interviewers were very friendly and asked basic technical questions, projects, small quick math problems. The HR round is simply to test your communication skill. the HR asked me so many GK questions which I failed to answer miserably but still qualified because I spoke fluently and I was able to answer the general questions efficiently. So Tech Mahindra recruitment process is very friendly and nice.

Good company!

Project Manager Interview

Technical Round, Processes knowledge check by senior person and finally HR.
    Technical questions will be from the area for which opportunity they are targeting you as PM. Primarily Java, Mobility, etc.
    Your past knowledge and project information with areas of your contribution. Self assessment on own strong and week points.

On the spot

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

attended through college , we had first written round out of 700 only 120 were selected then essay writing followed by tech hr,the HR was so polite and he asked basic questions like tell me about yourself explain the sorting algorithms and tell me about candidate key tell me about optical fiber

no negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

My interview process consisted of 3 steps:

1) Online test: Normal aptitude round with questions on quantitative and verbal.

2) Technical Round: Questions on final semester project and C++.

3) HR: Fairly easy round with questions such as why Tm, are you willing to relocate, why IT etc.

Interview Questions
    • Write a code to check whether a given number is palindrome.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for freshers

Project Manager Interview

2-3 rounds of evaluation by PM and Sr PM. Its not tough at all. Usually this gets done in the same day. First round plays vital role in the selection.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

interview done in two phases like technical round followed by HR round after that HR discussion they will send me appointment letter to my mailid and then iam going to training section which is provided by the company

Project Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

It was technical rounds and one manager round.Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.   Answer Question
    It was bit long though .I accepted after few days of negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Joined as a fresher. Questions were asked based on your stream and technology.
    A sure question about your final year project.
    why you want to join this company? what is your family background.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

First round(Aptitude written test)is some what difficult there are 180 questions to be answered in 90 mins and is time consuming.But there are no negative marks u can answer as many as u can,Next rounds are fine(Technical Interview and HR round).

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between Knowledge and Wisdom?   View Answer