I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in March 2012.
Interview Details – group discu senior managementssion followed by one on one followed by phone interview with
Interview Question – general telecom future View Answer
Reason for Declining – had an other offer more lucrative
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in March 2010.
Interview Details –
There were 2 rounds of interviews, first was to identify the right role.
1. Tell me about typical day in your work life. Some follow up question
2. Why Tech Mahindra?
3. Why not go back to previous organization - I m doing MBA? If you are so good they must be dying to hire you?
4. Salary Expectation, location Constraints, Any reference?
5. Walk through your resume
1. How will you add value to TechM? How will TechM add value to your career?
2. Tell me about a project/program you managed
3. What was the benefit? How did you measure?
4. What were the risks?
5. How did you identify risks?
6. How did you manage risks?
7. How is it different for a small project vs large project
Interview Question – How risk management will be different in a small project compared to a large and complex project Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –