Tech Mahindra Limited

66 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Associate Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in October 2010.

Interview Details – Off Campus hiring - Aptitude test + technical interview
Aptitude test was tough, got 18 out of 75 but was still selected for technical interview. The cutoff was 15.
Interview was both behavioral as well as technical. simple questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard fresher package

Test Analyst Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited.

Interview Details – Fair interview process

Interview Question – How can you add values to the organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In fact, I got more than expected when I joined.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited.

Interview Details – Technical Interview

Interview Question – Technical panel wants to hire for his project only have no view on company positions, He offers a technical lead position.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in January 2012.

Interview Details – Two technical rounds were taken and one HR round. Interview was not so tough. But in HR rounds they will negotiate too much on salary. mostly they will ask current project info. They take too much time on sending offer letter though. Need to follow up on regular basis.

Interview Question – What will you do if client is blaming you and not listening to your explainations ?   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in November 2013.

Interview Details – Cleared written test 170 question-100 English 70 apti and reasoning in 80 minutes.Then technical round he gave me to make a rectangle through pattern.Then a database query,and how we add dll files in dot net.Then wait for HR round but due to personnel loss was not able to attend and later on they keep on pending it.Now have to give complete new process.This is really not justified.

Interview Question – pattern question   Answer Question

Entry Level Trainee Programmer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in January 2014.

Interview Details – I participated in Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive conducted for 2012 and 2013 batch on 4th Jan 2014 at KJ College of Engineering,Pune.
There were 5 rounds.

1- Aptitude Test - The easiest one 170 que to be solved in 80 min,totally based on English , Logical and a bit Quants.

2- Essay Writing - The latest topics like scams,Lokpal,etc are asked.

3- Extempore - Speak for 2 min on the recent topics in the society.

4- Technical Interview

5- HR Interview

Interview Question – Technical Interview - As I was from ETC branch they asked me about my final year project and also basic questions about the programming languages I know.
They also asked some of the HR questions.
In all the interview was very good.Interviewer was very nice and friendly.

HR Interview : Once you are clear with Technical you are 99% selected.
In HR they asked some puzzles and some questions about relocation.
HR Interview was also very good.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.The salary structure was straight forward with bond of 2 yrs.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in August 2013.

Interview Details – Pathetic interview process, I will never ever recommend anyone to go such place for interview and waste your time.They called us at 9.30 in the morning and started interview at 4.30 in evening, HR are highly inefficient folks and they think people come their to beg a job.

Interview Question – No such difficult question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – If you really good in keep waiting n waiting to get interviewed by a flock of arrogant people you can try this.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited.

Interview Details – Took 2 technical interviews on phone, one by technical engineer for android skills and second by manager regarding the project.

After that, got called in their office where a reverse technical round happened in which I had to tell them what was discussed on phone. This is to authenticate that I was the correct person.

Finally HR round happened where all clarifications and offers were discussed.

Reason for Declining – The salary offered was quite low than the industry standard for 3+ experience person.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in May 2010.

Interview Details – First there was an aptitude test following which there were 2 technical interviews and one HR interview. Post which an offer was made to join the company as a fresher and continued with the 3 months of training

Interview Question – why do you think you want to be in IT industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test + Interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Tech Mahindra when you can join IBM and others?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Mahindra Limited

Worked for Tech Mahindra Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tech Mahindra Limited interview questions and advice in Pune. All 66 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tech Mahindra Limited employees and interview candidates.