Tech Mahindra Limited

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in February 2012.

Interview Details – Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Question – What div tags in html, what is the use.   View Answers (2)

Kakinada (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – off campus

Interview Question – Nothing like that. As I am very good in java. Most part he concentrated on java and some part of data structures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3.07

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in February 2014.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds
1.Quant,Reasoning and English
       ->170 Marks -11 Sections
        ->8 English,,1 Aptitude,1 Verbal ,1 Non Verbal
        ->Adaptive Test -Difficulty changes according to previous answering

->Cut Off is high over 100 or 120
2.Essay- Some Random Topic
         -> No spelling and Grammar Mistakes!
3.Tech HR
          ->Technical based on Java,C DBMS,OS,CN
          ->Small Programming Questions

4.HR
         Short HR Round (5 minutes)

Interview Question – 3 Favourite Subjects in Graduation.   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details – One Technical Interview(Telephonic). One HR interview. Salary negotiation. Technical interview was very long. They practically asked everything they could ask over the telephone.

Interview Question – Interview was not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very long. I did a lot of discussion over salary hike.

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – Two technical rounds consisting of computer science basics such as C programming, HTML, SQL, Data Structures OOPS concepts etc
HR rounds looks out for the communication skills of the job seeker. Good English will get you through the HR rounds.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details – Tough Process. Make yourself strong in respective technology as well as domain. Purely Interactive and more technical.

Interview Question – How would you like to define Conflict ? What kind of conflict will you face in IT industry ?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details – Offer Letter came after a month.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra Limited in October 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the recruiter of the company and was explaining me about the requirements he was looking for. He was not completely aware of the technology though. On the same day he scheduled a interview call. The person who interviewed had a slang which made me ask him to repeat the questions. He was very fast and the whole call got over my 15mins. Now waiting for the response.

Interview Question – Difference between HashMap and SortedList.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Mahindra Limited

Worked for Tech Mahindra Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tech Mahindra Limited Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tech Mahindra Limited employees and interview candidates.