Tech Mahindra

2.7

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

The HR may mail you for any position any the job description may not be the one which is actually to be done.You have to be aware if they are saying it is an onsite opportunity .
    Also many a times you are recruited just for showing the customer and if they do not get the project ,you may be kept on bench.

Whatever hike I asked for I was given without much duo.

Team Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Comprises for PI, and Ops Round.
    with a Panel of HR and TL or TOM.
    Situational based. Ops round can go lengthy and with a lot of cross questioning. However PI can be pretty simple more of judging your command on language and questions relating to your background.

Senior Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

I got this recruitment call through an agency.
    This was for Sr. Delivery Manager.
    It has started by taking parameters like Full name- / Passport no / Ctc- /ExpCtc- / N.p.- / D.O.B- etc.
    The process was started with one senior lady in projects. The interview was scheduled at 10.30 am . I have waited almost for 1.5 hour to start interview. I contacted consultant several time but TechM management was not bothered about my time. Finally, I was called by one lady who took my interview. The biggest frustrating thing is, I was sitting just in front of him since last one hour but she even did not bother about me though it was communicated to her.
    She has discussed with me about my experiences and finally recommended one round of technical interview.
    By several attempt of mine, neither TechM nor agency was sure when technical round will be scheduled.
    Finally after 1.5 week, technical round occurred. Again, the interviewer was asking questions which were not part of my CV or skill set. It looked like he wanted to impress me.
    It was communicated me that I cleared all the rounds and now next round will be on HR. Again after some efforts, HR had called me. She did not discuss much and finally asked expected salary. I mentioned same what I mentioned initially , she expressed too high expectation of mine and will come back after discussing with seniors.
    She never came back. I contacted agency. Agency person had asked final figure to negotiate. I have negotiated logically, but that figure was also not of TechM’s capacity.
    I wasted lots of my time and money for this process. Both TechM and Agency were just putting their butts on chair and making phone calls for interview. Both of them were not serious for anything. Both of them were not aware what to do next.
    This was height of stupidity.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

mostly technical interview followed by hr.. interview for experienced candidate is not that much difficult. if manager agreed to hire then its final

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

The process consists of- 1) Aptitude test 2) public speech (extempore) 3)Tech interview 4) HR interview.
    1)Aptitude test- In all 165 questions were there. Very easy. Very basic level of verbal & quantitative ability questions were asked .
    2)speech-speak confidently
    3)Tech interview - Basic programming questions & almost everybody were asked about their final year projects.
    4)HR- easy

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2013.

Campus Recruitment.
    3 Rounds
        1 Aptitude
        2 Technical
        3 HR

Aptitude was online . Around 80-90 questions were there . Quants , logic and Verbal.
    Basic Questions.Time Factor is important.
    Concentrate more on Quants(Do R.S Aggarwal well).
    Verbal is basic questions on sentence completion,synonyms,anonyms.
    No -ve marking. mark all questions.

Technical Interview

B.E Project
    Networking questions such as
       Cloud computing
       Database
       WAN
    and so on.
     just basic definitions

Main is Your B.E project.Ellaborate it .
    HR is just a cakewalk.
    there is no filtering between technical and HR.
    All the Best.

Interview Questions
    • About B.E project.
      technologies.
      computer networks.
      No programs were made to write.
      its easy.
      concentrate on Apti.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in June 2013.

I applied through college. The process took 2 days. First was general aptitude round. It consists of 200 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. It was pretty simple round as it checks only speed and accuracy. Simple aptitude and general English questions were asked. Shortlisted candidates were called for PI.

Junior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

It was a campus placement. It started with an online aptitude test which covered all major areas and neither very tough nor very lenient. The second round was a technical round which involved basic questions on Java, OO and database concepts. It also involved writing pseudocode for a sorting algorithm. Those selected had a very brief HR discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2011.

First Apptitude
    Second Technical
    Third Hands on coding
    Fourth HR Round

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2011.

They test current industry knowledge. Most of candidate details comes from client

Salary negotiation is important