Tech Mahindra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Coach Interview

Team Coach
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – Comprises for PI, and Ops Round.
with a Panel of HR and TL or TOM.
Situational based. Ops round can go lengthy and with a lot of cross questioning. However PI can be pretty simple more of judging your command on language and questions relating to your background.

Senior Delivery Manager Interview

Senior Delivery Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – I got this recruitment call through an agency.
This was for Sr. Delivery Manager.
It has started by taking parameters like Full name- / Passport no / Ctc- /ExpCtc- / N.p.- / D.O.B- etc.
The process was started with one senior lady in projects. The interview was scheduled at 10.30 am . I have waited almost for 1.5 hour to start interview. I contacted consultant several time but TechM management was not bothered about my time. Finally, I was called by one lady who took my interview. The biggest frustrating thing is, I was sitting just in front of him since last one hour but she even did not bother about me though it was communicated to her.
She has discussed with me about my experiences and finally recommended one round of technical interview.
By several attempt of mine, neither TechM nor agency was sure when technical round will be scheduled.
Finally after 1.5 week, technical round occurred. Again, the interviewer was asking questions which were not part of my CV or skill set. It looked like he wanted to impress me.
It was communicated me that I cleared all the rounds and now next round will be on HR. Again after some efforts, HR had called me. She did not discuss much and finally asked expected salary. I mentioned same what I mentioned initially , she expressed too high expectation of mine and will come back after discussing with seniors.
She never came back. I contacted agency. Agency person had asked final figure to negotiate. I have negotiated logically, but that figure was also not of TechM’s capacity.
I wasted lots of my time and money for this process. Both TechM and Agency were just putting their butts on chair and making phone calls for interview. Both of them were not serious for anything. Both of them were not aware what to do next.
This was height of stupidity.

Interview Question – Interviewer was asking question which he was knowing.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – mostly technical interview followed by hr.. interview for experienced candidate is not that much difficult. if manager agreed to hire then its final

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview Details – The process consists of- 1) Aptitude test 2) public speech (extempore) 3)Tech interview 4) HR interview.
1)Aptitude test- In all 165 questions were there. Very easy. Very basic level of verbal & quantitative ability questions were asked .
2)speech-speak confidently
3)Tech interview - Basic programming questions & almost everybody were asked about their final year projects.
4)HR- easy

Interview Question – Are you a leader or a follower ?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Recruitment.
3 Rounds
    1 Aptitude
    2 Technical
    3 HR

Aptitude was online . Around 80-90 questions were there . Quants , logic and Verbal.
Basic Questions.Time Factor is important.
Concentrate more on Quants(Do R.S Aggarwal well).
Verbal is basic questions on sentence completion,synonyms,anonyms.
No -ve marking. mark all questions.

Technical Interview

B.E Project
Networking questions such as
   Cloud computing
   Database
   WAN
and so on.
 just basic definitions

Main is Your B.E project.Ellaborate it .
HR is just a cakewalk.
there is no filtering between technical and HR.
All the Best.

Interview Question – About B.E project.
technologies.
computer networks.
No programs were made to write.
its easy.
concentrate on Apti.
  Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2011.

Interview Details – As a fresher-
1. Written test
2. Technical round
3. HR round

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2011.

Interview Details – (Campus Plasement)
Online test.(MCQ Questions)
Technical round
HR round

Interview Question – was asked many general knowledge questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2011.

Interview Details – First Apptitude
Second Technical
Third Hands on coding
Fourth HR Round

Interview Question – Explain the working of query execution in sql   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2011.

Interview Details – hiring Process is Good,
i)be prepare for aptitude, reasoning and English Comprehension. try to focus on english.
ii) be specific with one of your core subject and project work you done till date.
iii) HR round- it may be one to one or some general discussion depend on HR.

Interview Question – As a fresher what is there in you that company should recommend you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, I joined as a fresher.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2010.

Interview Details – They held a IQ test through online, It had 6 sections in all out of which 3 were analytical, 1 was quant and 2 were verbal. After clearing the IQ test, there were two rounds of interview. One being technical and the other being HR.

Interview Questions

• The difficult question asked to me was," If you are ask to email a person a text and a photo, explain me in a layman's language how will the flow happen right from the point you press send and till the other person receives it?"   View Answer
  • The interviewer asked me some general questions like, " Do you read books?" And when I said yes he asked," who is the author of 3 idiots?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as such. As it was my first job, I accepted the offer made to me.

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!