Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

2.8

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2010.

rigid and hassling/the rounds go on for days and then they leave you clueless/and one day they pop out of no where to tell you ..join tomorrow or forget the offer!

No negotiation ..they simply offered a sum and said ..take it or leave it ...no negotiations plz!

Applications Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ghaziabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Campus placement in 3rd Year of B.Tech. Dozens selected. First Company on Campus.
    There was a written round which consisted of Logical reasoning questions & then a 1:1 interview for those who cleared it. Due to a management crisis with the company in 2009 the joining were delayed.

Interview Questions
    No negations, fixed CTC offer for Entry Level Program.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2010.

They will check your communication skills, scope of your activities, willingness to travel, accept things with ease.

No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2014.

It took 2 days.I appeared for Walkin Interview held by Tech Mahindra.
    On first day there were two written tests,first was Aptitude/English and second round was J2EE(Servlets andJSP).On day two there was technical round.Technical Interview was good.They will check you resume and ask questions accordingly.

Entry Level Programmer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

1st round - Written Test (Easy)
    The written test consisted of aptitude .It was fairly easy.

2nd round-Essay writing round (Moderate)
    It was pretty dumb and pointless. There dumber you write the essay, the better the chances of you clearing this round.

3rd round - Technical Interview round
    Details about the projects done in the past.Very simple

4th round - HR round
    Very simple.However the HR did ask me technical questions , which was very unexpected .

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your manager tells you to do something in 8 hrs, when it cannot be done in less then 10 hrs.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2011.

One Technical Interview(Telephonic). One HR interview. Salary negotiation. Technical interview was very long. They practically asked everything they could ask over the telephone.

Interview Questions
    Very long. I did a lot of discussion over salary hike.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2012.

In TechM Hiring and interview process is really good, if any one is having the good knowledge and know abt the procedure that how to work in the professional way, that is the best company.

Interview Questions
    • the most diffcult Question is that if you are working on the UNIX platform and some one ask you to the other platform Question, how you will resolve it and if i,m working on the AIX OS and some ask me to solve the Solaris task is not so easy for me.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2013.

its interview level is about to average and the project interview is more emphasis on business logic,and the work culture is totally corporate type is very much depend on your individual performance and

Interview Questions
    • you should be more knowledge about the telecom sector and basic knowledge about what is CRm   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2009.

1st level of telephonic interview, 2nd Face to face 3rd HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about the L2 and L3 level of Technical question why do you want to change   Answer Question

Junior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2010.

It started off with an email in my inbox forwarded through my college placement cell. This was then followed by 1. A aptitude test. 2. A technical Round 3. HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Relatively easy at fresher level. The interviewer basically asks a lot of easy questions depending on what field you are from. Please note the interviewer always asks questions to which he has the answers to.   Answer Question
    Absolutely no negotiations.

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!