Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Noida

Updated Aug 1, 2015

Senior Executive - Facility Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was a perfect blend of professionalism and true demeanor by the two senior HR and Admin staff of the organisation. I was having a fresh approach to it however with the panel in front of me I did not feel out of groove for a moment.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you fit in the position as it is a different gamut of activities in this orgn.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The selection procedure had three rounds Round One: Written Test Written test was really easy based on aptitude, you had sectional cut offs for every section. Round Two: Technical Interview Technical interview was the least and the most basic technical ever experienced. I was from electrical branch so they asked me about communication, transmission and technologies. Varies from recruiter to recruiter. Round Three: HR Interview HR interview was nothing but the judgement whether you can speak well or not. If you can speak in fluent English. You'll be asked whether you can relocate, you'll work to complete targets, you gotta say yes to whatever they ask.

PMO Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard and well defined process. Recruitment team responded well during screening. Offer letter provided on time! Interview was simple but focused on proposed position. No tough questions if you have real world experience in managing projects. Excel expertise is sometimes highly questioned. Mostly subjective questions like how to build quality in project, change management scenarios, how to handle change in requirements, resource loading and balancing etc.

Interview Questions

• Interview was simple but focused on proposed position. No tough questions if you have real world experience in managing projects. Excel expertise is sometimes highly questioned. Mostly subjective questions like how to build quality in project, change management scenarios, how to handle change in requirements, resource loading and balancing etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Try not to put HR in tight spots by moving up from what you have quoted on salary during screening. Variable pay policy keeps changing so keep an eye on that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

First Round Telephonic:- Overview of Technical Knowledge.Skill test using pen and paper,Roles and Responsibility in current organization, Discussed Company and Project expectation from employee . Once Technical Round Cleared, received call from HR for salary negotiation .Whole process took around 3 weeks. I got selected and accepted the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It took 2 days.I appeared for Walkin Interview held by Tech Mahindra. On first day there were two written tests,first was Aptitude/English and second round was J2EE(Servlets andJSP).On day two there was technical round.Technical Interview was good.They will check you resume and ask questions accordingly.

Entry Level Programmer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

1st round - Written Test (Easy) The written test consisted of aptitude .It was fairly easy. 2nd round-Essay writing round (Moderate) It was pretty dumb and pointless. There dumber you write the essay, the better the chances of you clearing this round. 3rd round - Technical Interview round Details about the projects done in the past.Very simple 4th round - HR round Very simple.However the HR did ask me technical questions , which was very unexpected .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager tells you to do something in 8 hrs, when it cannot be done in less then 10 hrs.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

its interview level is about to average and the project interview is more emphasis on business logic,and the work culture is totally corporate type is very much depend on your individual performance and

Interview Questions

• you should be more knowledge about the telecom sector and basic knowledge about what is CRm   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview and a HR round. But techm looks for cheap labor. no matter how you score in your rounds what matters is ur expected package. if u want an offer quote as much low as you can. because u will never get a offer letter from them even if they commit for that

Interview Questions

• STLC, V Model, Defect management, Test Documentation   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

In TechM Hiring and interview process is really good, if any one is having the good knowledge and know abt the procedure that how to work in the professional way, that is the best company.

Interview Questions

• the most diffcult Question is that if you are working on the UNIX platform and some one ask you to the other platform Question, how you will resolve it and if i,m working on the AIX OS and some ask me to solve the Solaris task is not so easy for me.   Answer Question

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Very Simple process. They ask associates to take interview. There is not proper process from RMG dept. At max 15-20 technical interview and then HR Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA