Tech Mahindra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Noida (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2010.

Interview Details – rigid and hassling/the rounds go on for days and then they leave you clueless/and one day they pop out of no where to tell you ..join tomorrow or forget the offer!

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ..they simply offered a sum and said ..take it or leave it ...no negotiations plz!

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2010.

Interview Details – They will check your communication skills, scope of your activities, willingness to travel, accept things with ease.

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2014.

Interview Details – It took 2 days.I appeared for Walkin Interview held by Tech Mahindra.
On first day there were two written tests,first was Aptitude/English and second round was J2EE(Servlets andJSP).On day two there was technical round.Technical Interview was good.They will check you resume and ask questions accordingly.

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Programmer Trainee Interview

Entry Level Programmer Trainee
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – 1st round - Written Test (Easy)
The written test consisted of aptitude .It was fairly easy.

2nd round-Essay writing round (Moderate)
It was pretty dumb and pointless. There dumber you write the essay, the better the chances of you clearing this round.

3rd round - Technical Interview round
Details about the projects done in the past.Very simple

4th round - HR round
Very simple.However the HR did ask me technical questions , which was very unexpected .

Interview Question – What would you do if your manager tells you to do something in 8 hrs, when it cannot be done in less then 10 hrs.   View Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2012.

Interview Details – In TechM Hiring and interview process is really good, if any one is having the good knowledge and know abt the procedure that how to work in the professional way, that is the best company.

Interview Question – the most diffcult Question is that if you are working on the UNIX platform and some one ask you to the other platform Question, how you will resolve it and if i,m working on the AIX OS and some ask me to solve the Solaris task is not so easy for me.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2013.

Interview Details – its interview level is about to average and the project interview is more emphasis on business logic,and the work culture is totally corporate type is very much depend on your individual performance and

Interview Question – you should be more knowledge about the telecom sector and basic knowledge about what is CRm   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Senior Tech Associate
Noida (India)

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2009.

Interview Details – 1st level of telephonic interview, 2nd Face to face 3rd HR interview

Interview Question – Asked me about the L2 and L3 level of Technical question why do you want to change   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Junior Technical Associate Interview

Junior Technical Associate
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2010.

Interview Details – It started off with an email in my inbox forwarded through my college placement cell. This was then followed by 1. A aptitude test. 2. A technical Round 3. HR round.

Interview Question – Relatively easy at fresher level. The interviewer basically asks a lot of easy questions depending on what field you are from. Please note the interviewer always asks questions to which he has the answers to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Absolutely no negotiations.

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Noida (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2010.

Interview Details – walkin

Interview Question – one aptitude round, one technical and one HR   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2010.

Interview Details – first we had written test and then there were 2 rounds of interview. One technical and another round was HR. they were asking pretty simple question related to sql etc and HR for fresher is generally very simple with basic questions one learns in PDP classes.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Negotiation Details – first company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tech Mahindra interview questions and advice in Noida. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tech Mahindra employees and interview candidates.