Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Mahindra
- Technical Associate (85)
- Software Engineer (82)
- Associate Software Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Software Developer (17)
- Project Manager (8)
- Senior Technical Associate (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Database Administrator (5)
- Trainee (4)
- Project Lead (4)
- Senior Tech Associate (4)
- Technical Architect (4)
- Senior Solutions Architect (4)
- Senior Test Engineer (3)
- Solution Architect (3)
- Technical Consultant (3)
- Tg1 (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- SSE (3)
- Entry Level Trainee Programmer (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Junior Technical Associate (3)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
Program Manager Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Tech Mahindra in June 2010.
group discu senior managementssion followed by one on one followed by phone interview with
- general telecom future View Answer
had an other offer more lucrative
Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra
Program Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2010.Interview Details
There were 2 rounds of interviews, first was to identify the right role.
1. Tell me about typical day in your work life. Some follow up question
2. Why Tech Mahindra?
3. Why not go back to previous organization - I m doing MBA? If you are so good they must be dying to hire you?
4. Salary Expectation, location Constraints, Any reference?
5. Walk through your resume
1. How will you add value to TechM? How will TechM add value to your career?
2. Tell me about a project/program you managed
3. What was the benefit? How did you measure?
4. What were the risks?
5. How did you identify risks?
6. How did you manage risks?
7. How is it different for a small project vs large projectInterview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- How risk management will be different in a small project compared to a large and complex project Answer Question