Tech Mahindra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator II Interview

Network Administrator II
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds, 1-technical, 2-manager & 3-HR. Normally they will call you and schedule the interview face to face. Then they will have manger and the final round is of HR for compensation discussion.

Interview Question – What you will after few years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't disclose your expectation, ask then for the salary range for the position you joining.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Pune (India)

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was walkin interview, cleared the first round which was easy but could not clear the next round. They asked me about asp.net , MVC and sql etc.
Most of teh questions were easy. Overall it was good experience.

Interview Question – They asked about WCF which i dint work on   Answer Question

Senior Software Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Software Quality Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – Initially the first round was to check with the communication skills i posses.On clearing the first round it was followed by the technical round where I was questioned on various fields on my technical domain. Later I had a H.R round where they asked me about my preferences.

Interview Question – I was asked a puzzle for which I couldn't find the answer even over the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is best to accept especially for someone seeking knowledge

Network Security Administrator Interview

Network Security Administrator
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2014.

Interview Details – I get a call for interview from TechMahindra atleast twice every month. They make people wait outside for about 45 minutes. Once inside I had to wait for 4-5 hours just the first round. No one has any idea what is going on and asking the HR for update is pointless. Eventually after the interview is over they get the HR get the candidate details. Whole day is wasted waiting for the interview and then they say "we will contact you" .
. They contacted me and after submitting documents offer me same salary I way currently drawing. I was not sure if the lady was joking or serious but she did not have any answer to my question 'why should I then join your company' ? I ended up wasting my whole day and the funny thing is it happened to me twice. Both times I was selected and did not get the decent offer. in the first occasion I had asked for 25% hike and the lady said she will need approval for it. I never heard from her again.
Myadvice: Do not waste your valuable time applying here.one of my friend has worked here and he mentioned that he never go more than 3-5% salary hike during his appraisals.

Interview Question – interview questions are usually not difficult.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary too less.

Android Developer Interview

Android Developer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – Walkin interview. 2 technical rounds. 1st round was easy on Android basics like fragments, broadcast receiver. 2nd was a bit tough. went into very details of Services, Intent service, Content Providers etc

Interview Question – Nothing much difficult   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initially the interview started with a skill based test.
After which there was a technical face to face round which if cleared was followed by an HR round wherein discussions pertaining to salary and job title were discussed.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2013.

Interview Details – The normal procedure -
HR Introduction - confidence and language check
TL technical round - Basic knowledge check
Appitude test
Typing Test
Case Study - Profile related
Client interview - Most important. Background and past experience.
In all 1-0-1 rounds, confidence is must.

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2010.

Interview Details – Off Campus hiring - Aptitude test + technical interview
Aptitude test was tough, got 18 out of 75 but was still selected for technical interview. The cutoff was 15.
Interview was both behavioral as well as technical. simple questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard fresher package

Test Analyst Interview

Test Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – Fair interview process

Interview Question – How can you add values to the organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In fact, I got more than expected when I joined.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview Details – Technical Interview

Interview Question – Technical panel wants to hire for his project only have no view on company positions, He offers a technical lead position.   View Answer

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!