Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Pune

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.9

Resech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

6 round of interview. it took 3 days at the end after clearing all the rounds, no response from the company. very bad experience.
    HR wants me to communicate till 1 month and at the end say we stop hiring now. we don't have any requirement.

Perl Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was being interviewd for a experienced position.
    Process was
    First the Telephonic round
    First they explained the job description !
    ensured wether the job description was Ok for the person
    Once the job description was clear and OK, the interview process began
    It went all for about 30 - 35 miutes .
    all relevant questions with respect to technology and the job description.
    After the telephonic round, I was directly called for a salary discussion the same week as per my convinence.
    Salary discussion didnt go on really well.
    salary proposed by them are final and no scope of negotiation.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview was very very easy and they were looking for only freshers. I suggest them to announce the package that they are offering at the time of advertisement. So that the candidate is atleast aware abt the situation

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Hi All, Please dont trust this company this is one of the most unprofessional and unethical companies i have ever seen in my carrer and a pathetic experience

I have completed all my rounds for the position of Quality Analyst in Tech Mahindra

1st round was done in the month of july-ops round

2nd round in the month of August - quality manager round

3rd round -HR discussion in month of September 2014

They made me waited for all the 3 months and sent me the break up in october 2014, Finally while rolling out the offer letter they said that my profile is not suitable for the position and denied the offer for no reason.

They will make wait for more than three months and finally they will not give your offer letter by giving useless reasons.these people are very cunning and they dont even have an idea of domain you belong to and they start taking interviews.

HR department is more worst than anything else they dont even have a minimum courtesy of keeping the candidate informed or will try to understand its like a bunch of useless crap dont even know how to mark a proper mail

When asked for the reason to HR Manager for declining offer,he told its a strategy they follow,actually they dont have any strategy to explain nor to follow.they dont even know how to properly talk to the candidate.,Please dont spoil your time for waiting offer from this company.

Please look for good companies who follow ethics and professional values which will help you in future

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Shot listed resume according to Telecom Experience. First round was a telephonic round. Mostly on Telecom architecture - OSS / BSS. Detailed mostly on what I did with CRM, Middleware and Billing applications. Then questions on Testing, processes and some on database.

Second was face to face interview where more of team leading, scenario based questions asked. But were friendly. Then the HR one. Hardly any negotiation.

Got offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I do not do much of it.

Senior Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Initially the first round was to check with the communication skills i posses.On clearing the first round it was followed by the technical round where I was questioned on various fields on my technical domain. Later I had a H.R round where they asked me about my preferences.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a puzzle for which I couldn't find the answer even over the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is best to accept especially for someone seeking knowledge

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Walkin interview. 2 technical rounds. 1st round was easy on Android basics like fragments, broadcast receiver. 2nd was a bit tough. went into very details of Services, Intent service, Content Providers etc

Network Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I get a call for interview from TechMahindra atleast twice every month. They make people wait outside for about 45 minutes. Once inside I had to wait for 4-5 hours just the first round. No one has any idea what is going on and asking the HR for update is pointless. Eventually after the interview is over they get the HR get the candidate details. Whole day is wasted waiting for the interview and then they say "we will contact you" .
    . They contacted me and after submitting documents offer me same salary I way currently drawing. I was not sure if the lady was joking or serious but she did not have any answer to my question 'why should I then join your company' ? I ended up wasting my whole day and the funny thing is it happened to me twice. Both times I was selected and did not get the decent offer. in the first occasion I had asked for 25% hike and the lady said she will need approval for it. I never heard from her again.
    Myadvice: Do not waste your valuable time applying here.one of my friend has worked here and he mentioned that he never go more than 3-5% salary hike during his appraisals.

Interview Questions

• interview questions are usually not difficult.   1 Answer

salary too less.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Fair interview process

Interview Questions

• How can you add values to the organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In fact, I got more than expected when I joined.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical panel wants to hire for his project only have no view on company positions, He offers a technical lead position.   1 Answer