Tech Mahindra

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2012.

Interview Details – Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Question – What div tags in html, what is the use.   View Answers (2)

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview Details – It took a day.1) Written round (Questions on verbal reasoning and aptitude)
                        2) Technical round (Questions on data structures )and
                        3) HR round

Interview Question – Tell me more about shortest path calculation   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2014.

Interview Details – the hiring process consisted of 5 rounds first there was a test in which questions of aptitude and English were asked after that English written test was conducted aspirants who got through were forwarded for technical personal interviews after that a communication round was taken and who got through the communication round at last final HR interview was conducted later they announced the results.whole process took 2 days.

Interview Question – different types of testing?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Tech Mahindra

Interview Details – campus selection. 4 rounds. aptitutde, technical interview, magaerial and HR. HR was good and friendly. The aptitude test is shortlisting feature.no difficulty if good on logic, maths, gk and IQ.

Interview Question – None. they test you on technical skills   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude.. essay writing.., tech interview n hr interview....

Kakinada (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2011.

Interview Details – off campus

Interview Question – Nothing like that. As I am very good in java. Most part he concentrated on java and some part of data structures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3.07

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2014.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds
1.Quant,Reasoning and English
       ->170 Marks -11 Sections
        ->8 English,,1 Aptitude,1 Verbal ,1 Non Verbal
        ->Adaptive Test -Difficulty changes according to previous answering

->Cut Off is high over 100 or 120
2.Essay- Some Random Topic
         -> No spelling and Grammar Mistakes!
3.Tech HR
          ->Technical based on Java,C DBMS,OS,CN
          ->Small Programming Questions

4.HR
         Short HR Round (5 minutes)

Interview Question – 3 Favourite Subjects in Graduation.   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2011.

Interview Details – One Technical Interview(Telephonic). One HR interview. Salary negotiation. Technical interview was very long. They practically asked everything they could ask over the telephone.

Interview Question – Interview was not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very long. I did a lot of discussion over salary hike.

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2011.

Interview Details – Two technical rounds consisting of computer science basics such as C programming, HTML, SQL, Data Structures OOPS concepts etc
HR rounds looks out for the communication skills of the job seeker. Good English will get you through the HR rounds.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2011.

Interview Details – Tough Process. Make yourself strong in respective technology as well as domain. Purely Interactive and more technical.

Interview Question – How would you like to define Conflict ? What kind of conflict will you face in IT industry ?   View Answer

Worked for Tech Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!