Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Hiring through college campus - 1 written test, 2 Technical Interview, 3 HR interview. There were multiple choice questions in written test. There were questions on c/c++ programming in technical interview. There were general questions like "where do you see yourself in next 5 years of your career", "Tell me about your favorite novel” etc..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Questions

• What div tags in html, what is the use.   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was very easy depending on the candidate's calibre. Resume did the talking as it reflected his/her skills. Technical Questions were easy and HR's were really friendly. Essay writing wlll reflect the language power of the candidate. one on one HR talk, talking about oneself and what we are planning to do in the future. all our goals and whether we will come back to TechM after our master's will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Will you come back to work after completion of your master's degree.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ghaziabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First an online test was held consisting of reasoning, quantitative ques and english. The test was easy.
    Then there was a technical round, it was no less than the HR round, he asked very basics of electronics as I'm from EC branch, after he was done with the technical questions, he started with the Hr questions there itself asking why tech mahindra, can you work for night shifts, are you ready to relocate etc etc.
    After this there was the final round, the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What are flip flops? Uplink downlink frequencies of 3g? Working of BJT? Logic gates? Registers? Counters? Etc etc. for this round just brush up your basics and you'll be through.   Answer Question
    • There is a room, one fan is inside the room. Three switches are outside the room, you can visit the room only once, how can you tell which switch is for the fan?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

campus selection. 4 rounds. aptitutde, technical interview, magaerial and HR. HR was good and friendly. The aptitude test is shortlisting feature.no difficulty if good on logic, maths, gk and IQ.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude.. essay writing.., tech interview n hr interview....

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2014.

Interview

the hiring process consisted of 5 rounds first there was a test in which questions of aptitude and English were asked after that English written test was conducted aspirants who got through were forwarded for technical personal interviews after that a communication round was taken and who got through the communication round at last final HR interview was conducted later they announced the results.whole process took 2 days.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra (Visakhapatnam (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds
    1.Quant,Reasoning and English
           ->170 Marks -11 Sections
            ->8 English,,1 Aptitude,1 Verbal ,1 Non Verbal
            ->Adaptive Test -Difficulty changes according to previous answering

->Cut Off is high over 100 or 120
    2.Essay- Some Random Topic
             -> No spelling and Grammar Mistakes!
    3.Tech HR
              ->Technical based on Java,C DBMS,OS,CN
              ->Small Programming Questions

4.HR
             Short HR Round (5 minutes)

Interview Questions

• 3 Favourite Subjects in Graduation.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview

It took a day.1) Written round (Questions on verbal reasoning and aptitude)
                            2) Technical round (Questions on data structures )and
                            3) HR round

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2013.

Interview

First round was aptitude. Questions on general aptitude were asked mostly maths and problems on speed, time, work etc.
    Second round was HR round. It was an one on one interview.
    Whole process was completed in one day