Tech Semiconductor Pte Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Semiconductor Pte

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

1. Do IQ test 2. leader interview 3. management level interview The IQ test is straight forward and nothing serious about that. The leader interview is to test you if you are really interested in that area. engineer in semicon industry is tough. So unless you are really like semiconductor. don't consider this job.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewers looking for graduates with leadership capabilities and willing to learn attitude. Able to accept long working hours such as shift work and frequent OTs. It will be better to show a positive attitude towards work and show commitment to the company. Due to the high turnover rate at the company, it is necessary for them to look for people who want to work long term.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 bulbs in a room and 3 switches outside. How do you determine which switch belongs to which bulb if you are able to enter the room once?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is completed within a single Saturday. First round will be with a Junior Manager, if passed, next round is with Senior Manager. If the outcome is still positive, the final round of interview will be with the Director of the department, after which an offer will be made, if you are accessed to be suitable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Almost no room for negotiation for a fresh graduate, as they only offer a standard contract. My advice will be to use the interviews to understand the job scope better, and find out if there is another position that will be more suited for you. Negotiations for early start date, better salary, special requests etc will almost certainly fall to the deaf ears of a really poor HR department.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in July 2010.

Interview

the whole interview was done in 1 day - mass interview there is a test paper testing on technical skills get interviewed by 2 different managers, HR seems has very little say on the hiring decision

Interview Questions

• a paralleled ckt containing R, C, L - to find out their values by tesing   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2009.

Interview

interllectual questions to test your logical thinking and people handling skills

Interview Questions

• Do you think your grades would have been better if you did not spend so much time on CCAs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

direct as i had known the market price before the interview

Technologist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in January 2009.

Interview

You will go through a logical test which last about 1 hour. You need to pass as significant amount of points are given for the test. Right after that, the HR will bring you to the section manager for another round of interview. If you are successful, you moved on to the director then to the vice president. If you clear all 3 rounds, you will likely be offered a contract on the same day. TECH is looking for people that are dynamic, hardworking and ability to be creative. Be prepared to work very hard (OT claimable in good times)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for nego