TechData Service Company Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechData Service Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TechData Service Company.

Interview

Applied through inroads. Interviewed on site. Interviewed with senior managers then a tour. then another interview with hr. Overall was more of a conversation than an interview. Great facility and looks like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TechData Service Company (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Job agent sent opportunities, I submit resume, then Job agent submit my resume to Techdata, HR phone interview, then ....

Interview Questions

• Suppose there is thread down issue in replication for target side, and you found that it is down due to duplicate row? How can we make sure, is it due to duplicate row or duplicate key?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TechData Service Company in October 2010.

Interview

nothing special. you should do some research to know what they need and what your advantage and disadvantage. you need to let them know your are the person they want. but if you are not, don't waste bother sides time. During the interview, try to get some control.