TechData Service Company

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at TechData Service Company.

Interview Details – Applied through inroads. Interviewed on site. Interviewed with senior managers then a tour. then another interview with hr. Overall was more of a conversation than an interview. Great facility and looks like a good company to work for.

Interview Question – greatest weakness   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at TechData Service Company in December 2013.

Interview Details – Job agent sent opportunities, I submit resume, then Job agent submit my resume to Techdata, HR phone interview, then ....

Interview Question – Suppose there is thread down issue in replication for target side, and you found that it is down due to duplicate row? How can we make sure, is it due to duplicate row or duplicate key?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Statistician

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TechData Service Company in October 2010.

Interview Details – nothing special. you should do some research to know what they need and what your advantage and disadvantage. you need to let them know your are the person they want. but if you are not, don't waste bother sides time. During the interview, try to get some control.

Worked for TechData Service Company? Contribute to the Community!