TechHealth Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2014
3 interviews

3.7

Service Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at TechHealth.

I received a call from the HR Rep without even applying for the job. On the day of the interview be prepared for a panel interview with the HR Rep , a couple of managers and another lead. Also a computer test. The interview was very simple. Do not arrive too early, management looks down on that. I have worked here for a number of years that heard management say it looks desperate when a person arrives too early.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? Do you have any questions for us?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my salary, but I think they are more strict now.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TechHealth in July 2010.

Initial communication with HR followed by multiple interviews with other executives. A very casual panel interview and then dinner with the group. An intensive yet informal interview process with a great exchange of thoughts and strategies. It gave me tremendous insight into the communication processes of the executive team.

Negotiated salary with the CEO

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at TechHealth in August 2010.

TechHealth uses a behavioral type interview process with a panel evaluating the interviewee. Standardized scoring is used and the candidate is given good feedback on their performance. The process is very fair to all candidates.

For current employees who apply for promotional openings, you must not have any corrective actions and meet all other requirements for the position. However, the company is very good about promoting from within, and several people started at the lowest levels and were given the opportunity to advance to more senior positions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to handle an upset customer (specific circumstances were given). How did you address the issue and what results were achieved?   Answer Question
    Not for internal openings, you are made an offer based on a market analysis of salaries.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechHealth

Worked for TechHealth? Contribute to the Community!