TechSmith

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Intern Interview

Customer Service Intern
Okemos, MI

The process took 1 week - interviewed at TechSmith in November 2010.

Interview Details – I found the company on a college career website and applied immediately. About a week later, I received an email from a member of the customer service team asking about my availability and was offered a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral questions (Have you ever encountered a difficult customer? How did you handle them? etc) and resume questions. Less than 30 minutes later I was offered an in-person interview at the office. This was a little intimidating as there was the member of the customer service team that conducted my phone interview, as well as a rep from HR, and the CS manager. The interview consisted of 45 minutes of behavioral questions similar to the ones in the phone interview. All three had a packet of questions that they rotated through until you had answered enough of them. Three days after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Only negotiated my start date, which they were very flexible on.

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!