TechSmith

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TechSmith in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 4 people, 1 developer, 1 HR, 1 team leader and 1 management. After an hour or so of discussion about past projects and behavior questions moved onto an hour of technical whiteboard questions with 2 developers. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Unfortunately they took much, much longer than promised to get back with me. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks for a 2nd interview and the whole process would be done in a month for sure. Instead it took me emailing and calling multiple times (after 4 weeks had gone by) to get answer. Overall it was a positive experience despite the lack of information at the end.

Interview Question – String Reversal   Answer Question

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!