TechSmith

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TechSmith in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 4 people, 1 developer, 1 HR, 1 team leader and 1 management. After an hour or so of discussion about past projects and behavior questions moved onto an hour of technical whiteboard questions with 2 developers. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Unfortunately they took much, much longer than promised to get back with me. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks for a 2nd interview and the whole process would be done in a month for sure. Instead it took me emailing and calling multiple times (after 4 weeks had gone by) to get answer. Overall it was a positive experience despite the lack of information at the end.

Interview Question – String Reversal   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!

TechSmith Videos

TechSmith – Why Work for Us?

TechSmith provides more than 50 countries with screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use. Founded in 1987 by William Hamilton, who remains the company’s president today, TechSmith has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TechSmith Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TechSmith employees and interview candidates.