TechSmith

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TechSmith in January 2010.

First, I had a phone interview of approximately 30 minutes. General questions, including salary expectations. Then I was invited for a 1.5 hour interview. Before the interview I had to complete a 6 hour design test. In the interview, I met with approximately 6 people including HR and management. I had to present and respond to a design critique of my work and then answer typical interview questions. Then, they were to get back with me in two weeks. I followed up in two weeks to find out that they would like another interview. This last interview consisted on 6 hours, a new person or group of people every half an hour including the President. This was intense however gave me a clear idea of how the company worked and their values. Overall, everyone was friendly, inviting, and polite.

Interview Questions