TechSmith

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interactive Designer Interview

Okemos, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TechSmith in January 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had a phone interview of approximately 30 minutes. General questions, including salary expectations. Then I was invited for a 1.5 hour interview. Before the interview I had to complete a 6 hour design test. In the interview, I met with approximately 6 people including HR and management. I had to present and respond to a design critique of my work and then answer typical interview questions. Then, they were to get back with me in two weeks. I followed up in two weeks to find out that they would like another interview. This last interview consisted on 6 hours, a new person or group of people every half an hour including the President. This was intense however gave me a clear idea of how the company worked and their values. Overall, everyone was friendly, inviting, and polite.

Interview Question – Where is design going in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!

TechSmith Videos

TechSmith – Why Work for Us?

TechSmith provides more than 50 countries with screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use. Founded in 1987 by William Hamilton, who remains the company’s president today, TechSmith has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TechSmith Interactive Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TechSmith employees and interview candidates.