TechSmith

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interactive Designer Interview

Interactive Designer
Okemos, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TechSmith in January 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had a phone interview of approximately 30 minutes. General questions, including salary expectations. Then I was invited for a 1.5 hour interview. Before the interview I had to complete a 6 hour design test. In the interview, I met with approximately 6 people including HR and management. I had to present and respond to a design critique of my work and then answer typical interview questions. Then, they were to get back with me in two weeks. I followed up in two weeks to find out that they would like another interview. This last interview consisted on 6 hours, a new person or group of people every half an hour including the President. This was intense however gave me a clear idea of how the company worked and their values. Overall, everyone was friendly, inviting, and polite.

Interview Question – Where is design going in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!