TechSmith

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mac Software Developer Interview

Okemos, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TechSmith in January 2011.

Interview Details – After a phone interview, I was brought in for a two-hour group interview. The first hour was a personality interview, and the second hour was a preliminary technical interview, including some whiteboarding. After that, I came in for a full-day interview, which consisted of several 45-minute rounds of group interviews with people throughout the company, including the CEO. The end of the day involved me showing a working application I had to prepare in advance.

Interview Question – Why shouldn’t we hire you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepting would have meant relocation, and my wife would have had to quit her job. The offer wasn’t quite enough to make that workable, though TechSmith seemed like an ideal place to work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!

TechSmith Videos

TechSmith – Why Work for Us?

TechSmith provides more than 50 countries with screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use. Founded in 1987 by William Hamilton, who remains the company’s president today, TechSmith has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TechSmith Mac Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TechSmith employees and interview candidates.