TechTarget

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TechTarget.

After applying online, I was contacted via email a day or so later to schedule a phone screening. The recruiter was very sweet and extremely easy to talk to. At the end of the interview, she said she'd love if I could come in for a 1:1 and meet with my potential supervisor. I agreed, and came in the next week for an in person. The in-office interview was with two people, a direct manager and a team director, who worked remote and was therefore dialed in via a conference call. Really laidback interview, pretty standard questions, but I guess that depends on the department you're interviewing with. Overall, it felt like more of a "would we like you as a person" dynamic rather than "are you intellectually qualified" sort of thing, which was nice. Left the interview, shot over a thank you email, and heard back within a week saying I got the job. Love it here!

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard. As long as you show an interest in marketing and digital media, you should be fine.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TechTarget.

They work quickly-first HR phone interview, phone interview with test, then in-person. Denied after in-person due to lack of experience, which is fine, but shouldn't they have decided that in the earlier interviews and when I did homework for them? Did get a burn and churn vibe, but looked like young and fun place to work and a chance to learn a LOT about marketing. I did appreciate that they move fast. If I had gotten the offer, I probably would have accepted, but I didn't.

Interview Questions
    • It was about excel, which I probably didn't answer in the best way….hence not getting the gig!   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I was contacted over the phone. They set-up a phone interview, then a follow-up phone interview and finally an in-person interview. None of the interviews had any overtly difficult questions, they wanted just to see if I could handle all of the repetitive excel work with a certain level of concentration and speed.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I started as an intern which was a great way to get my foot in the door. Once I got some experience I went for a full time position. This experience helped greatly with my chances of getting the job.

It was very easy.

Data Entry Interview

This was done via messenger

Copywriter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TechTarget.

Phone interview, brought me in for initial interview, was given a sample. Then never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing major, "will you be comfortable in this role?"   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TechTarget.

Very Standard, 3 interviews, 1 phone, two in person.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, typical questions, describe a time when you worked well under pressure, why do you want to work here, ect.   Answer Question
    None, they don't negotiate.

Campaign Planner Interview

very straightforward interview- based on experience/personality fit questions

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TechTarget in July 2013.

I was contacted within a few days for a phone interview. I was then granted an in person interview that was smooth and conversational. I have yet to hear back from them and my interview was a month and a half ago.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straight forward, there wasn't any question that caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TechTarget.

contacted online, met in person once. Great experience, very conversational

Interview Questions
    • pretty straight forward, more conversational. They like when you ask questions.   Answer Question