Techligent Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Techligent

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techligent.

Interview

though 3 round interview. Staring with phone screening, group panel, and one on one. With a lot of questions about my work experience, education background, work ethics, awards etc.. Over all it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Techligent (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first round is the recruiter. Just asked me some basic question: when will I graduate and when could I get my EAD card and I introduce some basic skills according to my resume. The second round is a Skype interview. Manager asked technical questions:class, abstract class, constructor, interface, some sql problems. Also asked me some SSH knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The difference between sql and no-Sql   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company is small, but make you feel good.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techligent (Falls Church, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Barely ask you nothing, no technical interview, they just ask you what kind of work you want to do, then provide you a training process , then go find a job. But you need have a contract with them, they will give you a salary depend how long you worked there.